DNG are delighted to launch 41 Seafield Crescent , an attractive, extended, 3 bedroom semi-detached family home to the open market.
The bright, well-proportioned accommodation extends to c. 128 sq.m and briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, sitting room, dining room and kitchen with access to the rear garden off. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms (master ensuite) and a bathroom and a further attic room completes the picture.
The front garden has pedestrian access and there is a laneway to the right hand side of the house which leads to access to the garage. (There is also access to the garage from the rear garden)
Seafield Crescent is a popular neighbourhood nestled between the Stillorgan Road and the Rock Road with easy access to and from nearby Dublin City Centre. Public transport is extremely well catered for with the DART at the bottom of Booterstown Avenue and an excellent bus service along the Quality Bus Corridor around the corner on the Stillorgan Road as well as additional routes on the Rock Road.
Every conceivable amenity is within easy reach including a host of shops on Woodbine Park only a short walk away as is the coast line. Many of Dublins finest schools and colleges are close by including St. Andrew's College, The Teresian School, Mount Anville, Blackrock College and UCD to name but a few.
Blackrock Village and the Merrion Shopping centre with their host of shops and restaurants are both easily accessible.
• Attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with kitchen extension & attic conversion
• Potential to further extend (stpp)
• Double glazed windows
• Gas fired central heating
• Front garden which could be converted to a driveway to provide off street parking (stpp)
• Front & rear access through garage
• Well maintained accommodation
• Within walking distance of the shops, QBC, UCD and the DART
• Close to St. Vincent’s and Blackrock hospitals
• Highly desirable residential location
• Surrounded by a host of Dublin’s finest schools and colleges
BER No: 114519952
Performance Indicator: 260.67
Entrance Hall 4.57m x 1.95m.
Living Room 3.86m x 3.82m.
Sitting Room 4.24m x 3.52m.
Kitchen 4.76m x 3.35m.
Dining Room 4.61m x 3.32m.
Landing 3.20m x 1.53m.
Bedroom 1 4.72m x 3.18m.
Bedroom 2 3.53m x 3.32m.
Bedroom 3 2.65m x 2.25m.
Bathroom 2.21m x 1.70m.
Attic Room 5.36m x 3.51m.