3 Bedroom Semi Detached 113 SQM & 114.5 SQM €225,000
Cluain Fia by Galvin Construction is a New Development of Luxury "A" rated homes, located in the village of Crusheen, close to the village centre. Crusheen is a commuter town of Ennis, Gort, Tulla with lots of schools, shops, restaurants etc. A fantastic area to raise a family.
Constructed with high energy efficiency and lasting quality each home benefits from spacious interiors, elegant designs, and private gardens. The future residents of Cluain Fia will enjoy easy access to local shops, the village playground, superb GAA sporting facilities as well as easy commuting to Ennis, Shannon, Galway and Limerick.
Some of the Standard Features on all homes in Cluain Fia
• Custom designed fitted kitchens in a range of finishes
• Hard-wearing elegant flooring in a variety of colour options
• All bathrooms tiled from a selection of tiling options
• Power shower in all bathrooms
• Contemporary sanitary ware supplied and fitted in all bathrooms
• Excellent storage space, including bespoke wardrobes
• Stylish fireplace with multi-fuel stove in living room
• "High efficiency zoned Air to Water Heating System"
• Generous electrical specification
• Contemporary internal doors
• Painted balustrade to stairs with varnished hardwood handrail
• All walls and ceilings are plastered, skimmed and painted one colour throughout as standard
• High quality joinery specification throughout
• High levels of roof, wall and attic insulation
• 10 year Home bond structural warranty with each unit
• Future proof double glazed windows throughout
• Gardens levelled and seeded
• Landscaped open green areas
• Off street parking
About the Developer
Galvin Construction has been building quality homes in Clare for over 35 years.Galvin Construction Ltd`s head office is at Fanrusk, Barefield, Co. Clare. Galvin Construction Ltd is a family owned construction company operating in both the domestic and commercial sectors.
Over the years they have successfully completed numerous construction projects of different price, design and complexity, while working closely with numerous architects, engineers and design teams in the process.
Galvin Construction Ltd pride themselves on maintaining strong contractor/client relationships, through good communication, transparency, honesty and flexibility. It is for this reason that they have never been involved in any arbitration proceeding. It also must be noted that their ability to strictly adhere to relevant safety standards on site is the reason behind their accident free safety record which protects their staff and also offers reassurance to clients.
Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.