DNG Duffy is part of the extensive branch network of one of Ireland’s leading property agencies. Established in 2001, DNG Duffy based in Dundalk, Co. Louth, has an established reputation in property and specialised advisory services in the North East area.
DNG Duffy aligns its core values and strengths with that of the wider DNG Group network, the fastest growing franchise network in Ireland with over 75 branded offices located across virtually all major towns and cities in Ireland.
At DNG Duffy innovation is part of our everyday practice. Our multi-disciplinary service offering enables our qualified employees to provide solutions to a range of customer queries and interests.
- Expert advice and experience in the sale of Residential and Commercial Property, both new and second hand.
- Marketing and launching new housing developments
- Lettings and management of both new and second hand properties
- Valuations to Blue Book standard (TEGoVA)
- Planning and Development Advice
- Auctioneering advice and experience
- Mortgage advice and application specialists
- Bespoke service specific to client needs
We are supported by the central teams at the DNG Group including central Marketing and I.T functions. Our central and area specific websites are continuously updated with new properties and we advertise regularly in both National and Local newspapers. These support the business goals, ensuring we continue to offer our clients the best service solutions to their property needs.
In addition to the above our sister company, DPS Property Management, offer a range of services which provide an integrated professional and creative service solution. These include block management to the residential & commercial clients with departments supporting in maintenance, health and safety consultancy, on-site Property Managers, facilities management and project management.
DNG Duffy, as part of the DNG Group, is a member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers and work to its strict codes and standards. We have also signed up to the NPSRA voluntary “Code of Conduct.