**All Houses Sale Agreed, please register for cancellations**
Register your interest today contact DNG New Homes on 01 4912600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
These 3 bedroom family homes will be constructed to the highest building and environmental standards resulting in premier A2 rated energy efficient homes with excellent finishes throughout.
These houses are thoughtful in there design with utility rooms off the kitchen rooms and extra ceiling height to the ground floors.
All mortgage enquiries to Mortgage Xpress Tel 01 621 9799 email: email@example.com
Link to Mortgage Xpress: www.mortgagexpress.ie
Temple Woods is a superb new development located just off the Greenhills Road, close to both Walkinstown and Tallaght Village. The location provides a host of amenities which include schools, shops, churches, bars and a pharmacy all located within walking distance of the development. The development is close to Dunne’s Stores Kilnamanagh, Greenhills and Airton Retail parks and the retail park located at Belgard Road and the nearby Tallaght Village and the environs have a number of restaurants and cafes, in which to choose from. Excellent leisure facilities can be found close by including Tymon Park, The Tallaght Arena. The area is in close proximity to a number of GAA, golf clubs, and soccer clubs. There are excellent Dublin Bus routes along the Greenhills Road.
• Elegant high quality fitted kitchens and Island unit with quartz worktop as per show house.
• Fitted storage units to utility room and plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer
• Electrical kitchen appliances (excluding the utility) will be supplied and fitted as per the show house subject to terms and conditions
• High quality designer floor tiling fitted to kitchen/dining, utility, Downstairs bathroom and hallway, standard as per showhouse.
• Contemporary & elegant built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Stylish bathroom with attractive high quality sanitary ware and fittings
• Bathroom and en-suite wet areas and floors tiled as per showhouse
• Master bedroom en-suite fitted with large walk in shower area
• Houses have been designed with a unique increased extra high ceiling height downstairs
• Internal walls plastered and painted “All White” throughout
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard
• Each house is prewired for intruder alarm and cable television throughout
• CAT 6 cable wiring for data and telephone points for high speed broadband connection
• Generous & well designed electrical & lighting specification.
• Contemporary skirting and architraves
• Elegant oak style shaker style internal doors with chrome lever handles, locks and hinges
The ultimate sustainable living and energy saving package in the houses at Temple Woods
• “A2” BER energy rating & NZEB future proofed to meet incoming 2020 building standards.
• The houses at Temple Woods are classified as efficient low energy, low carbon homes as they enjoy many features designed to lessen energy demand and to reduce cost of heating and hot water production.
• Carefully designed and detailed to reduce heat loss through floors, walls and roofs with superior levels of insulation. Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness
• High performance, low U-Value windows and external doors. Windows are future proof with extremely efficient thermal performance with insulation levels to meet building requirements for decades to come.
• Perfectly airtight with optimum indoor air quality and thermal comfort all year round.
• Central heating system made easy with highly efficient A-Rated Air to Water Heat pump (A proven renewable heating device to save on annual running costs and to reduce CO2 emissions, the air source heat pump provides an all-in-one heating and hot water solution).
• Thermostatically controlled heating upstairs and downstairs
• Timber frame construction designed to not only meet but exceed the latest building regulations with a variation of either Primula Red or Atlantis Selmo Buff colour superior quality brick to the front façades.
For further details contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600