Final phase launch from a brand new show house, with only three houses available. Please call DNG New Homes for further information.
Struan Glen is located in the South County Dublin village of Kilternan, at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains. Kilternan has managed to retain its unique village charm whilst still providing excellent connectivity and services, with Carrickmines Retail Park located close by and the LUAS and M50 within easy reach. The villages of Enniskerry and Stepaside are just a short journey away and offer a host of shops, pubs and restaurants. Families will also appreciate the choice of schools at both primary and secondary level in the area, including Our Lady of The Wayside, Kilternan Church of Ireland Primary School, St Gerard’s Bray, Loreto Foxrock, and Wesley College Dundrum. Kilternan is a wonderful location in which to live and rear a family with local horse riding, stunning walks and Ireland’s only Dry Ski Slope all on your doorstep. The stunning Powerscourt Estate and Waterfall, incorporating two golf courses and Powercourt Hotel and Spa, are less than 10 minutes drive from Struan Glen.
Two House types available at Struan Glen:
House Type F - 173sq.m (1,862sq.ft) from €720,000
House Type G - 208sq.m (2,239sq.ft) from €785,000
1.10 year Homebond structural warranty with every home.
2. Contemporary painted kitchen designed and installed with the following:
• Under cabinet lighting
• “Silstone” worktop and upstand with grooved drainer and under mount sink
• Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
• Branded Integrated appliances:
• Multi function double oven
• Five Burner Gas hob
• Extractor hood
Interior Finishes are as follows:
• Smooth finish to all walls and ceilings with painted finish
• All joinery painted throughout
• Contemporary painted doors with ironmongery as per showhouse
• Contemporary grooved skirting and architrave
• Kitchen, utility and entrance hall floor tiling standard as per showhouse
• High ceiling heights at ground and first floor level
• High quality wardrobes fitted to all bedrooms as per showhouse Exterior Finishes
• High quality low maintenance exterior wall finish by Ceresit which is complimented by classic applied stone panels
• “PassiV uPVC” triple glazed windows by Munster Joinery
•“Ultra Tech” engineered timber heavy duty front door and surround by Munster Joinery
• “EcoClad” aluminiun clad timber triple glazed sliding door set by Munster Joinery
• “Rivendale Slate” by Thrutone to all sloping roofs
• High quality zinc coverings to flat roof areas
• Cast aluminium gutters and downpipes Heating & Plumbing Installation
• Pressurised hot & cold water supplies to bathrooms & ensuites
• Gravity cold water supplies to WCs to facilitate quiet use at night
• “A-Rated” gas condensing boiler central heating system with high efficiency precise control to three zones. In addition to the heating zones all radiators are fitted with thermostatic valves giving additional room by room control.
• Roof mounted solar panels for continuous hot water
• Heat Retention Ventilation System (HRV) ensuring continuous fresh air with no loss of warmth in the home
• Log effect high efficiency room-sealed gas stove fitted in living room standard as per show-house Electrical Installation
• Recessed LED down lighters to rooms as per show-house with pendants/ bulkheads to all other areas
• TV, telephone and data points to all living areas and bedrooms
• 5Amp lighting circuits (for table/floor lamps) to both living rooms and master
• 2-Way switching to bedside in master bedroom Security & Safety
• Hard wired for security alarm installation
• Mains powered smoke detectors to hallways, living room, kitchen/family room and bedrooms and heat detector to kitchen and living room
• Carbon monoxide detector adjacent to gas boiler and living room Exterior
• Paved front drive with private parking and planter beds
• Private rear garden with granite paved patio area and laid turf
The accommodation, which has been designed and laid out meticulously, provides extensive living space, very well equipped kitchens and utility rooms, large bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. The increased focus on high-end finishes and the added interest of ready-made style is the backdrop to an outstanding family home.
There has been no compromise in the creation of these beautiful homes constructed by Stoneville Developments. These compelling properties offer a myriad of enhanced features including super-economical A2 BER rating, above normal ceiling heights and very generous fittings package.
Contact DNG New Homes to arrange an appointment or for further information on (01) 491 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org