**Last 4 bedroom semi-detached house remaining in this development c. 171.3 sq m/c. 1,843 sq ft with west facing rear garden priced at €690,000. On view by appointment, contact DNG New Homes for further details on 01-4912600 or view the houses at Sion Hill Park on https://www.dng.ie/video**
These are stunning energy efficient houses, thoughtful layouts and finished to an exceptional standard.
These exceptional 'A' Rated houses are completed to a very high specification with superb styling, thoughtful design and layout.
Drumcondra’s finest new development has arrived... SION HILL PARK. We are delighted to announce the launch of exceptional 4 bedroom semi-detached houses at Sion Hill Park. These superbly energy efficient homes extend between c.171.3 Sq M/ 1,843 Sq ft of elegantly proportioned & spacious accommodation.
Introducing Sion Hill Park;
Situated in a highly sought after mature residential area just off the tree lined road of Griffith Avenue and on an elevated site with outstanding views across the city. The scheme, located on Sion Hill Road enjoys a private yet convenient location and will be one of the most exclusive developments to be built in the area.
Sion Hill Park comprises 69 traditionally constructed 3 & 4 bedroom terraced and semi-detached houses. These exceptional houses will be completed to a very high specification with superb styling, thoughtful design and layout.
With a scarcity of large new family homes in the area, this development is sure to appeal to families, as well as those looking to downsize but remain living in this most desirable neighbourhood.
The scheme is ideally located within minutes of the M1 motorway, port tunnel and the East-Link, allowing quick and easy access to Dublin City Centre, south and north suburbs, M50 and Dublin Airport. There is also a main line train station at Drumcondra, Dart station at nearby Clontarf and excellent local bus services. The development is also located within a few minutes of Dollymount Strand and neighbouring the villages of Clontarf, Fairview and Glasnevin.
Welcome to Drumcondra
Drumcondra is one of Dublin’s most sought after and conveniently located residential suburbs with virtually every conceivable amenity on its doorstep. Sitting only 5Km north of Dublin city centre, it hosts a large selection of local shops, restaurants, cafes, bars,
churches and recreational amenities for its residents to enjoy.
Druncondra boasts some of the best schools in North Dublin with Scoil Mhuire and Ard Scoil Ris Secondary for boys, St Vincent De Paul, Dominican College for girls... And not forgetting Maryfield College on Sion Hill Road itself. Local 3rd level colleges include St Patricks Teaching College, Marino Institute of Education and Dublin City University.
There is an abundance of sports and recreational facilities to choose from in the locality including Westwood Club which is a state of the art gym and sports club with 50M swimming pool and numerous clubs to join including some of the country’s best golf courses, tennis, football, GAA and yacht clubs all within easy reach.
An exceptional specification
• Classic painted solid-wood kitchens with integrated doors, a choice of paint colours, quartz worktops and handle finishes from Keane Kitchens (Island/integrated extractor fans fitted
• Generous appliance voucher provided, subject to contracts being signed within 21 days
• High-quality designer flooring fitted to kitchen and dining area, as standard
• Fitted with worktops, storage presses and plumbed for washing machine/washerdryer (sink, tumble-dryer and freezer space in four bed semi-detached houses)
• Porcelain floor-tiling standard
Hall and Living Room
• High-quality designer flooring fitted, as standard
Bathrooms and En-suites
• Stylish bathrooms and en-suites with contemporary style Twyford bathroom suites, all fitted with stylish mono-block chrome fittings
• En-suites are fitted with large walk-in wetroom-style showers
• Heated towel rails provided in main bathroom and master en-suite
• Pressurised shower systems to ensuites with mixer tap and hose to bath in main bathroom
• Porcelain tiles fitted to floor and shower areas, as standard
• Built-in vanity unity with quartz worktop and under mounted sink in main bathroom in four-bedroom semi-detached houses
• Classic built-in wardrobes with Shaker door finishes fitted to all bedrooms, with oak-carcass and chrome door knobs by Cawleys Furniture
• All walls and ceilings are skimmed finished and painted throughout as standard
• Plaster cornicing detail to living room and hallway
• High-quality joinery and ironmongery specification throughout
Low-Energy Design - BER A2/A3
• Innovative ‘A’-Class air source heat pump, providing energy-efficient central heating and hot water at proven reduced energy costs than current market alternatives
• Excellent levels of insulation to walls, floors and roof
• Heating system to each floor is thermostatically controlled
• Wall-mounted electronic heating system controller
• Generous and well-designed electrical and lighting specification
• Each home pre-wired for intruder alarm, multiple T.V./broadband providers and free-to-air with multiple points provided to each home
Extra Ceiling Height
• Houses have been built with a nine foot floor-to-ceiling-height at ground floor level
• All gardens are landscaped to the front of the houses to a high standard with incurtilage
parking to accommodate parking for two cars for all four bedroom houses
• Large rear gardens of each house will be raked and seeded with a paved patio area
• Side gates fitted on side passages of semi-detached and end-of-terrace houses
External Finishes / Features
• Low-maintenance high-quality external finish with a mix of attractive brick, stone, render and uPVC
• Maintenance-free uPVC fascia, soffit and rainwater goods
• High-quality uPVC double-glazed windows with safety catches from Munster Joinery
• High-quality hardwood front door with three-point locking system
• Rainwater butts provided to all houses gathering and storing rainwater for general domestic cleaning and helping reduce water consumption.
• Each home is covered for 10 years under the HomeBond Structural Guarantee Scheme
BER: A2 - A2
At ground floor level these spacious houses have a well-proportioned living room with bay window to the front with as stunning light filled kitchen with superb classic painted solid wood kitchens with a choice of paint colours, quartz worktops and handle finishes and large dining area to the rear with utility off the kitchen and a downstairs WC.
Ont the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and the main bathroom at this level with the 2nd en-suite bedroom being of a very generous size, with a large 3rd bedroom and the smaller 4th bedroom.
At Second floor level: There is a stunningly spacious master bedroom with wardrobe lined hallway leading to the en-suite. At this level the house also benefit from a large additional room which purchasers can use as they wish… In the show house it is a den but could be another bedroom, large office or store room.
For further details contact Gina Kennedy or Aidan O'Leary at DNG New Homes on 01-4912600 or discover more @ sionhillpark.com