DNG O'Dwyer are privileged to bring to the market this Spacious 4 Bedroom Period Residence in the Picturesque Village of Crossdoney
• This is an attractive original stone built period property that has been lovingly refurbished and modernised in recent years.
• The property was once an operating army barracks with some original features that contribute to the character of the property.
• The property was used up to and until recently as a successfull Bed and Breakfast with such an application easy to re-establish. Based on its location and character, other commercial applications, such as restaurant etc. can be applied.
• The dwelling is situated in the stunning village of Crossdoney which offers accessibility and idyllic surroundings in unison.
• Crossdoney is a village and townland in County Cavan. The village is on the R154 regional road where it terminates at a junction with the R198. Its location and ease of access to Cavan town which is located only 8.8km away, offers tranquil living within a short commute to Cavan town and its environs.
• Crossdoney is also located within close vicinity to the Farnham Estate which has now been converted into a renowned Golf and Hotel Resort. The picturesque public amenity of Killykeen Forest is also situated within close proximity to this property as well as access to the stunning Lakelands of County Cavan.
• Although a mid terrace the property retains access to rear of dwelling via nearby alleyway to provide vehicular access and parking.
• The property also boasts spacious rear patio and extensive garden space.
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Mains Water
• Septic tank Sewerage
Entrance Hall 4.9m x 2.9m.
Sitting Room 3.8m x 4.8m.
Living Room 4.8m x 3.8m.
Kitchen/dining room 5.7m x 5.0m.
Utility Room 2.0m x 3.0m.
WC 0.8m x 1.8m.
Landing 3.4m x 6.6m.
Bedroom 1 4.8m x 4.3m.
En Suite 2.0m x 1.3m.
Bedroom 2 3.8m x 3.4m.
Bedroom 3 3.9m x 2.8m.
Bedroom 4 2.7m x 5.0m.
Shower Room 1.1m x 1.5m.
Bathroom 1.9m x 3.0m.