DNG Dorrian are proud to present to the open market, this newly constructed (3) x bedroom detached residence occupying a highly sought-after scenic setting located along the prestigious South-Donegal Coastline known locally as the Kilcar Coast Road. This stretch of coastline is undoubtedly one of Donegal’s most highly desirable scenic locations with the stunning Muckross Head peninsula and beach set just under 2.5kms from the property. Perched on a well-defined, south-facing landscaped site, the property benefits from unobstructed open-aspect views into Donegal Bay plus far-reaching views over Inishduff Island together with St. John’s Point and the Sligo Mountains in the backdrop.
Constructed to an exceptionally high standard both internally and externally, the property incorporates a high level of insulation and triple glazing resulting in a superior B2 energy rating. This is an exciting and rarely found opportunity to take the property from its current stage through to completion and this gives the potential buyer the opportunity to design and complete the important final stages and to personalise the house to their own specific taste and needs.
• New energy-efficient (3) x bed detached home extending to circa 1,530 sq.ft in area.
• Stunning elevated site overlooking Donegal Bay with views stretching towards the Sligo Mountains.
• Highly sought-after scenic setting positioned on the Coast Road leading to Muckross Beach and Peninsula.
• Three generously proportioned double bedrooms serviced by a bathroom and (2) x shower rooms.
• High-performance triple glazed windows and doors throughout.
• Storm porch finished in Lisconnor natural stone.
• Fully finished site with tarmacadam driveway and front garden laid in lawn.
• Spacious detached garage extending to circa 21.5 sq.m with electric roller door and toilet.
• Oil fired central heating with “Firebird” combi condensing boiler.
• Large c. 93 sq.m concrete rear yard offering scope for future development, if required.
• EPC certified BOI treatment plant contained within the footprint of the site.
• Large open-plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors facing towards sea.
• Easily maintained site measuring around 0.24 acres in area.
• Fully wired and plumbed ready for final fix.
• Pumped bonded bead cavity wall insulation.
• Spacious sitting room with provisions to install a built-in solid fuel stove.
• Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
Entrance Hall: 5.7m x 2.1m - with white uPVC 60mm front door incorporating a 5-point locking system, PSTN wall socket, chrome inset LED lights, white stairs with oak handrails and closed treads and raisers, open storage under.
Sitting room: 5.4m x 4.1m - with provisions for open fire or built-in stove, 2 x portrait windows facing towards the sea, centre light.
Kitchen / Dining room: 5.7m x 4.1m - large open-plan room with full-length glass doors leading onto a paved patio area and driveway, chrome inset LED lights, fully wired for the installation of kitchen appliances, t.v wall socket.
Utility: 2.6m x 2.5m - with fitted energy-efficient Firebird Elco combi boiler, rapid re-heat after hot water draw-off, Watchman Nivean digital oil monitor, uPVC back leading onto to concreted yard, chrome LED inset lights.
Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.7m - with Robus wall stat, centre light, provisions for reading lights above bed.
En-suite: 2.5m x 1.0m - plumbed and ready for installation of sanitary ware.
Bathroom: 2.5m x 2.4m - plumbed and ready for installation of sanitary ware.
Bedroom 2: 5.2m x 4.0m - with featured velux window facing towards sea, portrait side window, access point into eaves, centre light.
Bedroom 3: 5.2m x 3.3m - with featured velux window facing towards sea, portrait side window, access point into eaves, centre light.
Shower room: 2.2m x 1.6m - plumbed and ready for installation of sanitary ware.
Garage: 5.2m x 4.0m - with 2.5m wide electric roller door, fitted w.c and w.h.b with on-demand water heater, concrete floor, LED centre lights, access door to side.
Please review map attached below or input eircode into google maps to obtain Streetview (if available).
Viewing by prior arrangements with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
DNG Dorrian for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) Any intending purchasers or tenants must not rely on the descriptions, dimensions, references to condition or necessary permissions for use and occupation as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of DNG Dorrian has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development.
DNG Dorrian accepts no liability (including liability to any prospective purchaser or lessee by reason of negligence or negligent misstatement) for loss or damage caused by any statements, opinions, information or other matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from, or for any omissions from this brochure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.