TRULY SUPERB AND OUTSTANDING BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM (3 BATH) DETACHED AND EXTENDED PROPERTY OUTSTANDINGLY LOCATED WITHIN SHORT DRIVING DISTANCE OF THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSITY TOWN OF MAYNOOTH, SITUATED ON C. 0.3 ACRE SITE WITH APPROX 2500 SQ. FT OF EXCELLENT WELL PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION WHICH HAS BEEN MAINTAINED AND DECORATED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS. THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED ON A BEAUTIFUL SITE WITH LARGE PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO REAR FRAMED BY MATURE TREES, DRIVEWAY TO FRONT, STYLISH GATED ENTRANCE PROVIDING AN IDYLLIC AND STUNNING SETTING YET ONLY 5 MINUTES TO MAYNOOTH, 10 MINUTES TO LEIXLIP AND INDEED 15 MINUTES TO DUNBOYNE WITH THEIR SUPERB TRAIN AND BUS COMMUTER FACILITIES AND QUICK ACCESS TO MOTORWAY.
A Truly Stunning and Pristine Extended Executive Style Family Home, which has been finished to the highest of standards and provides well proportioned and generous sized Accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Large Kitchen, Large Livingroom, Diningroom, Utility, rear Lobby, Bespoke Home Office, Stunning Bathroom with Sauna and Jacuzzi, 4 Bedrooms and Two Beautiful Ensuites. With Double Glazed Windows, and Oil Fired Central Heating, there is a Solid Fuel Stove in the Kitchen, and Fireplaces in both the Livingroom, Dining room and Office.(Office and Dining room have gas fires insets) There is a tarmacadamed driveway to front entered via Cast iron Gates, an abundance of parking and privacy while the large garden has to be seen to be appreciated. With a large side Entrance and back garden, there is still plenty of opportunity to extend subject to relevant Planning Permission. The Property enjoys a very good Ber Energy Rating of C1 and all doors and windows are double glazed. Both the Kitchen and Home Office boast Beech and Bespoke Solid Oak Units respectively, while both Ensuites have been extensively upgraded with Double Shower Cubicles and stunning tiling. The Master Suite comprises Master Reception area, Walk in Wardrobe, Stunning Ensuite and the Large Bedroom itself is Dual Aspect. The Bathroom boasts an Infrared Sauna, a Jacuzzi Spa Bath and superb Tiling. There is Fibre Gigabyte Broadband to the property making it ideal to work from home.
Located within a 5 minute drive of the University town of Maynooth with its bus and train commuter facilities and equally quick access to Motorway, 10 minutes drive to Leixlip and within a 15 minute drive to Dunboyne which also enjoys excellent bus and train facilities, the property is approx. 20 minutes drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Center and Liffey Valley Shopping Center and 30 minutes to Dublin Airport yet the property enjoys the quiet peacefulness and privacy of the countryside while also offering the superb convenience of being so close to these excellent towns ensuring the property will fulfill all the dreams and needs of a family for many years to come. Viewing of this exceptional extended Family Home is very highly recommended by appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV.
PRICE REGION : €725,000.00
1. Superb large and beautiful private mature garden on c 0.3 acre site with Sunny rear orientation, offering complete privacy and family amenity with tarmacadam driveway to front.
2. Excellent large and well proportioned Accommodation c 2,500 sq ft with Ber Energy Rating of C1
3. Outdoor electric power point, external lighting, Outside water tap, Wired for electric vehicle car charger.
4. Double Glazed windows and doors with oil fired central heating and Solid Fuel Stove in Kitchen, and Solid Fuel Fireplace in Sitting room, Gas insets in Dining room and Bespoke Home Office.
5. The Highest standards of Maintenance and Décor obvious throughout the property with Infrared Sauna, Jacuzzi Spa Bath, Superbly finished Ensuites, Solid wooden floors, a Stunning and exceptionally spacious Master Suite, excellent Kitchen Appliances included such as Neff integrated Dishwasher, Belling Double Oven with Grill, Neff 5 Ring Gas Hob etc etc.
6. Extensive Decked Patio to rear.
7. Separate entrance at front to Back Lobby and Utility which provides flexibility
8. Further potential to extend to side and rear subject to the relevant planning permission.
9. Quick 5 minute drive to the University town of Maynooth, 10 minutes to Leixlip and 15 minutes to Dunboyne Village both with excellent train and bus commuter facilities with quick access to choice of excellent Primary, Secondary and 3rd Level Educational facilities.
10. 20 Minutes drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Center and Liffey Valley Shopping Center and 30 minutes to Dublin Airport.
Entrance Hall 29’6’’ x 7’2’’ Tiled floor. Cloakroom off . Feature Staircase.
Kitchen 20’0’’ x 14’6’’ Stunning extensive range of Beech fitted Kitchen units with Integrated Neff Dishwasher, Double Belling Oven with Grill, Extractor Hood, Neff 5 Ring Gas Hob, integrated Fridge Freezer and Pull out Larder presses. Venga Red Marble Worktops and splash back and separate Kitchen Island with plug points. Spotlights. Stainless steel sink.Tiled floor. Solid Fuel stove in dining area with French Doors on to extensive Decked patio. Door to back Lobby and Utility.
Back Lobby 9'5'' x 5'5'' Tiled floor. Door to front exterior. Door to Utility.
Utility Room 13’1’’ x 9’5’’ Tiled floor. Extensive range of fitted storage units with stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door to rear garden.
Sittingroom 17’0’’ x 13’7’’ Oak floor. Feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Dual aspect. Wooden Shutters. Door to Kitchen and Double Doors to Dining room.
Diningroom 14’0’’ x 13’8’’ Wooden Floor. Feature Fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth. Gas inset. Wooden shutters. Door to Hall.
Bespoke Office 14’2’’ x 12’10’’ An extensive range of Solid Oak Bespoke Office units. Feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Gas inset. Coving. Wooden shutters
Bedroom 4 17’4’’ x 11’10’’ Carpeted. Feature Wall lights. High ceiling. Attic Access. Wooden shutters
Bathroom with Infrared Sauna 12’5’’ x 9’7’’ Beautiful luxurious Bathroom. Infrared Sauna, Jacuzzi Spa Bath, WC, WHB set in wooden base and tiled frame. Wall mounted mirror with overhead light. Tiled floor, partly tiled walls. Spotlights.
Landing Carpeted. Recessed walk-in window. Attic Access. Hot-press off.
Master Suite ;
Master Reception area 10'1'' x 8'6'' Wooden floor. Stira Attic Storage access. Wall mounted mirror. Door to Walk-in Wardrobe and Step up into Master Bedroom. Double Doors to Master Bedroom.
Walk-in Wardrobe 7'0'' x 6'0'' Shelved and Hanging Storage.
Master Bedroom 17'8'' x 13'6'' Solid Wooden floor. Dual Aspect.
Master Ensuite 9'6'' x 5'2'' Stunningly tiled walls and floor. WC, suspended WHB. Heated towel rail. Double Shower cubicle 4’10’’ x 2’9’’ with Rain shower head.Storage Cabinet with integral lighting. Sliding Glass doors. Extractor fan. Spotlights.
Bedroom 2 14’1’’ x 13’5’’ Wooden floor. Walk-in Wardrobe 5’2’’ x 4’0’’ with interior Closet access. Carpeted. Shelving. Wooden blinds. Door to
Ensuite 2 Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. WC, WHB set in Storage Cabinet. Double Shower cubicle 8'0'' x 4'0''
Bedroom 3 11’0’’ x 10’1’’ Wooden floor. Built in Wardrobes. Spotlights. Wooden blinds.
Take the Moyglare Road from Maynooth town centre passing the entrance on left to University Campus and Maynooth Comprehensive School and continue straight out this road for approx 3 miles and property is on the left hand side with For Sale sign.