Urban Life & DNG Duffy are pleased to the last property at Mount Hamilton a 4 Bed Detached.
Mount Hamilton is approved under the "Help To Buy Scheme"
Mount Hamilton, Carrick Road is considered one of the finest addresses in Dundalk for family homes benefiting from a range of amenities close by and all only minutes from town centre and M1 motorway.
These properties have an emphasis on modern living needs with bright contemporary accommodation throughout.
• Stylish brick front elevation
• White plaster with quartz dash to rear and gables
• Blue /black concrete tile to roof
• Black Facia and soffit
• Seeded front garden with which may be planted in selected areas
• Rear garden level and seeded with timber post and panel fencing
• All walls and ceilings painted throughout in selected white emulsion
• Woodwork painted in a white satinwood finish
• Shaker style white oak finished doors
• Elegant white painted staircase with white oak wooden hand rails
• High efficiency gas boiler boosted by Photovotaic Solar Panels leading to lower energy bills
• “Climote” remote heating control via your smartphone
• Wired for Satellite TV to main rooms
• Cat 5 cable data points for your Smart TVs, Broadband, etc
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout
• Shaker style kitchen in choice of colours
• Choice of complementary work surfaces
• Upstands to match work surfaces
• Stainless steel splash back
• Stainless steel extractor fan
• Fitted wardrobes in selected bedrooms
• En-suite bathrooms to Master bedroom
• Large format flush shower trays giving a high quality wetroom look and feel
• High quality shower doors
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Tiled floors and wet areas.
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Mirror fitted above bathroom and en-suite washbasins
• 10 year structural warranty by Global Home Warranties
Google Maps Link - https://goo.gl/maps/nGf6mqrZibSWRZkAA
Strictly by prior private appointment with sole selling agents DNG Duffy - 0429351011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
These particulars and any accompanying documentation price list do not form part of any offer or contract and are for guidance only. Measurements and distances are approximate and drawings maps and plans are not draw to scale. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of details give to them either verbally of as part of the brochure. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to design and finish.
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Pictures used are of a 4 bed semi detached
Mount Hamilton is situated on the Carrick Road in Dundalk. Dundalk is centrally located between Dublin (88km) & Belfast (84km), each around 1 hour’s drive via the nearby M1Motorway.The town is serviced by extensive national bus and rail with Clarke Train Station within a 5 minute walking distance from Mount Hamilton.
Dublin airport is only a 45 minute drive away.As a large town it has a population and a vibrant social and night life. Numerous pubs and clubs along with modern facilities like cinema and bowling draw people in to socialise from surrounding areas. Dundalk boasts many restaurants, cafes and enviable shopping facilities.Home to Dundalk Football Club, Dundalk has many sporting clubs and facilities, from golf, tennis and rugby to GAA and racing.
Dundalk has always been an industrious town with a legacy of producing leather goods, tobacco, beers and spirits. It has transformed and now produces for and serves the technology sectors, with international tech giants such as Paypal and Irish Life based in Dundalk. Dundalk has vibrant heritage and arts scene with many historical sites dotted around and in the town, as well as art galleries and the well-known Táin Theatre. Situated on the Dublin Road is the impressive Dundalk Institute of Technology (DKIT) complex. This vast campus provides an array of educational courses up to degree standard. It also trains and prepares people for the many modern industries
in the area.