DNG O'Dwyer are pleased to bring to market 18.26 acres / 9 hectares of Agricultural lands. Located just off the Ballinagh/Granard Rd (N55)
• This is 18 acres of land of mixed use and spread over 2 folios.
• Folio CN10861 is comprised of 5.78 hectares / 14.28 acres of agricultural lands. The folio is further divided into 2 separate plots with 3 divisions in each. Comprised within this folio is also a slatted cattle shed.
• Folio CN17261 is comprised of 1.61 hectares / 3.98 acres of bog lands. The folio is divided into 3 separate plots with 3 divisions. Comprised within this folio is also a cattle crush and pen.
• The lands are in good condition with water supply to each.
• Previous planning permission granted (planning reference 062425) in 2006 for erection of a single dwelling with said planning now lapsed. Potential for new application being granted.
• The property is located in the parish of Loughduff with local church and primary school located only 1km from the property. THe property is also conveniently located only 900m off the main Ballinagh/Athlone (N55) primary route and only 9km 14.5km from the towns of Ballinagh and Lough Gowna respectively.