Nestled away on an elevated site and in this much sought after and convenient location is Drumcree, Giltspur Lane. A charming 4 bedroom detached bungalow on large mature gardens, with scenic views out over the Irish sea and the Wicklow countryside.
This detached family home offers spacious and well laid out living accommodation extending to 143.5sq.m/1,545sq.ft. (excl. a converted attic of 56.4sq.m/607sq.ft.). A welcoming entrance hallway leads to a very spacious dual aspect living room with an attractive open fireplace. Double doors open into a very good sized and well-fitted kitchen/dining room with an excellent range of wall and floor presses, generous counter space and an island unit. There are two large windows overlooking the rear garden and access to a large raised decked area. There are three double bedrooms, the main bedroom with an ensuite shower room and a large walk-in dressing room, a small single bedroom/study and a large fully tiled family shower room. There is a large converted attic of 56.4sq.m/607sq.ft, a large utility room and a large double garage attached to the property.
All manner of facilities are close by with shops, schools, churches, entertainment and leisure well catered for. Shoreline Leisure Centre, Killruddery House & Gardens, the popular Bray to Greystones Cliff Walk, Belmont Demesne and the new Pettitt's Super Valu are all within walking distance. Within seconds is the N11 motorway with direct access onto the M50 allowing for easy travel to Dublin City Centre in one direction and the South East in the other. Regular bus services are also on your doorstep which will take you to Bray Main Street, Bray DART station and the delightful Bray Promenade.
This property sits on wonderful private gardens which offer potential to extend the existing property (subject to PP), with a very generous lawn area to the side, mature shrubs and trees, a raised decked area and off-street parking to the front.
* 4 bed detached Bungalow
* 143.5sq.m/1.545sq.ft of well laid out living accommodation
* Converted attic of 56.4sq.m/607sq.ft.
* Dual aspect living room
* Large Kitchen/Dining Room
* Large mature gardens offering potential to extend the property (subject to PP)
* Oil fired central heating
* Burglar Alarm installed
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Much sought after and convenient location
• * 4 bed detached Bungalow
• * 143.5sq.m/1.545sq.ft of well laid out living accommodation
• * Converted attic of 56.4sq.m/607sq.ft.
• * Dual aspect living room
• * Large Kitchen/Dining Room
• * Large mature gardens offering potential to extend the property (subject to PP)
• * Oil fired central heating
• * Burglar Alarm installed
• * Double glazed windows throughout
• * Much sought after and convenient location
BER No: 111071973
Performance Indicator: 341.34 kWh/m?/yr