Churchview, Nutgrove Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
***Now Selling Off Plans*** Churchview – Only 4 Exclusive Family Homes
Asking Prices From €725,000.
For more information, please contact DNG New Homes today 01-4912600.
Welcome to Churchview.
Churchview is an exciting new development comprising of only 4 exclusive A rated family homes conveniently located in Rathfarnham, one of south Dublin’s most well-established residential areas. The development will feature a mix of spacious mid and end terraced 4 bedroom houses which will be finished to an excellent standard by Ursula Homes, offering an intelligent use of space, a keen eye for design and a true commitment to quality.
Situated in a highly sought-after mature residential area just off Nutgrove Avenue, Churchview is a bespoke development of four spacious 4 bedroom terraced homes designed with exemplary attention to detail offering an exceptional specification throughout with a contemporary modern living environment, ideal for family life.
An Enviable Location with Endless Amenities
Churchview has every conceivable amenity within a short stroll. The location, beside Churchtown Village, is second to none with SuperValu, Meadows & Byrne, Howards Way, Elephant & Castle, The Cosy Bean Café, The Bottle Tower and many local cafés and shops on your doorstep. With the villages of Rathfarnham and Dundrum and Nutgrove Shopping Centre also within walking distance, and with the city centre just eight kilometres away, this is truly an excellent and ideal location.
The development benefits from excellent transport links with bus routes to the city centre, easy access to the M50 and the nearby LUAS stops at Dundrum and Windy Arbour, offering speedy access to St. Stephens Green & Stillorgan/Sandyford and Cherrywood Business Parks. These new homes also benefit from close proximity to the nearby Dundrum Town Centre and its excellent shopping & leisure facilities.
A Wealth of Facilities
There is an abundance of recreational activities on offer near Churchview. For golf enthusiasts, there is a choice of golf courses on your doorstep. The Castle Golf Club, Grange and Milltown Golf Club are all located close by. Marlay Park and its unrivalled leisure facilities to include playgrounds, coffee shops, extensive walking, cycling and woodland trails is also located closeby. Enjoy the well-known weekend farmer’s market in Marlay Park or perhaps spend an afternoon in Airfield, Dundrum, which also offers families a wonderful day out close to home. Churchview is conveniently located close to an excellent choice of schools and families will appreciate the selection of schools at both primary and secondary level in the area.
HEATING & ENERGY EFFICIENCY SPECIFICATION
All homes will achieve an A2 Building Energy Rating due to the following features:
• Highly efficient A-Rated heat pump from Mitsubishi achieving superior levels of energy efficiency, reliability and comfort.
• Areas within the houses are zoned and can be heated independently of each other providing greater energy efficiency and economy.
• Underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs.
• Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery units (HRV), which deliver a ‘refreshed’ indoor environment day-in day-out whilst efficiently recovering up to 91% of the outgoing heat energy.
• Excellent standard and low u value to walls, floors & roof insulation
• All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness to a standard which surpasses the current Building Regulations.
INTERNAL JOINERY AND IRONMONGERY
• Contemporary style internal doors with 125mm skirtings, 70mm architraves and fitted with stainless steel ironmongery.
• Standard height doors to ground floor. Quality timber staircase with painted handrail.
• Matt floor tiles to bathrooms and en-suites.
• Skirtings to be tacked on at all levels for ease of floor fitting by the purchaser’s flooring contractor post-closing. *Please note that the purchaser’s flooring contractor and not Ursula Homes Ltd is responsible for fixing the skirtings after they have fitted the flooring.
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
• Contemporary white suites are standard in all bathrooms.
• Standard white trays with dual head shower hose in en-suite, recessed shelves (where possible) and tiling of shower area.
• Heated towel rails are standard in the family bathroom and en-suites.
• Bathrooms are finished with a combination of porcelain floor and wall tiling to wet areas and white vanity units with tiled splash.
• Concealed cisterns with wall hung WC.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
• High-performance uPVC double-glazed windows with child safety restrictors and external doors by Munster Joinery.
• Internal window and door handles are high quality satin polished chrome.
WALL FINISHES AND PAINTS
• All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout as standard.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
• Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification, allowing for a mix of pendant, downlights and wall lights to optimise the lighting functions throughout the home.
• Smoke/heat detectors fitted as standard.
• Superior quality bespoke kitchen by Kerwood Design with a sleek contemporary look combining warmth, texture and tone, blending colours, materials and finishes.
• Copper handles complement the subtle bead on the doors.
• Extra high cabinetry encased within a feature frame.
• Soft close doors and drawers throughout.
• For ease of living a built-in recycling bin and fitted le-mans accessible corners.
• 20mm Quartz worktops.
• A sleek under-mounted single bowl stainless steel anti bacteria sink.
• A peninsula unit that radiates a minimalist character incorporating storage, a welcoming seating area to link cooking to dining.
• A generous appliance package included subject to signing contracts within 28 days*.
• Utility / Understairs storage (please refer to floor plans) plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
*Provision of appliances is subject to the signing of unconditional contracts by the purchaser within 28 days from the date of issue and completion of the sale within 14 days of the date of issue of the completion notice. Appliances will be fitted post-closing when the new owner is ready to move into their new home.
• High quality built-in wardrobes from Kerwood Design in a modern handle-less style slab design with soft grey tone giving a calming effect for those peaceful nights.
• A touch of luxury with truffle oak cabinetry interior.
• Clever storage ideas are used to enhance everyday family living.
• Bulkhead lighting to external door.
• Side gates fitted on the side passages of end terrace houses.
• Low maintenance, high quality external finishes of coloured render and Zinc cladding.
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffits, and rainwater goods. Aluminium downpipes.
• Rear gardens will be raked & seeded.
• High quality hard & soft landscaping to the front gardens and communal areas.
• All exterior common areas will be fully landscaped to a high standard.
• 1.8m high concrete post and Riga Premier timber panel to rear boundaries.
• Provision for electrical car charging point fitted on site.
• All homes are covered by a 10 Year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
• Every household will become a member of the estate’s Management Company which will oversee the affairs and day to day running of the estate.
• €10,000 deposit required.
• Contracts must be signed within 28 days of date of issue. Balance of 10% of purchase price is due on signing of contracts.
• Stamp Duty – 1%