**SHOW HOUSE NOW FOR SALE**
FOR A VIEWING APPOINTMENT CALL DNG 01 4912600
There is a brand new house type for sale from plans 3 bed mid terraced type A1 (c. 102.4 sq m / c. 1,103 sq ft) with south facing rear gardens from €440,000. This house type has a separate living room, separate utility, storage space under the stairs and a larger dining area in the kitchen in comparison to the current show house (Type A).
AIRPARK SQUARE **For further details contact DNG New Homes on 01- 4912600**
This exciting new development comprises of 23 houses with a lovely landscaped green open space with natural play area, 3 Mid terrace houses (c.103 sq m/c.1,103 sq ft) & 4 bedroom end of terrace (c.132 sq m/c.1,421 sq ft ) & a couple of 5 bedroom semi-detached houses (c.171 sq m/c.1,841 sq ft ). These A -Rated houses will be finished to an excellent internal and external specification.
With Airpark Square being so close to the M50, its incredible range of attractions is yours for the taking. Dundrum shopping centre is within 15 minutes’ drive with Dublin city Centre within easy reach.
This impressive and well established location boasts a wealth of amenities including crèches, primary & secondary schools, sporting facilities such as St Enda’s GAA Club, Knocklyon FC & The National Basketball Arena. You are spoilt for choice with an array of restaurants & cafes, shopping at nearby Lidl, Woodstown SC, Knocklyon SC , The Square Town Centre and of course Dundrum Town Centre. You have the best of both worlds with the great outdoors on your doorstep and can easily take leisurely walks at the Hellfire Club, Massy’s Wood and Marley Park. Marginally further afield are the picturesque mountain walks at Ticknock Hill, Tibbraden Woods and Three Rock.
Contact DNG New Homes on firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Energy efficiency specification
• All homes will achieve an A2/A3 Building Energy Rating
• Innovative Air to Water Heat Pump providing energy efficient central heating and hot water at proven reduced energy costs than current market alternatives
• Excellent standard of wall, floor and roof insulation
• High quality triple glazed uPVC windows & Ultratech front door from Munster Joinery
• Custom designed fitted shaker style kitchens with integrated doors for appliances from Keane Kitchens, with brushed chrome handles and quartz worktops
• Tiling to floors
• Utility room or WC are plumbed for washer and dryer with tiling to floors as standard
• The bathrooms and ensuites are fitted with contemporary bathroom suites with mono block chrome fittings
• Ceramic tiles are fitted to the floors and porcelain wall tiling to wet areas
• Pressurised shower system & fitted shower screens to ensuite with shower mixer, rain head, bath mixer & bath screen to main bathroom
• Tiling to floors of W/C
• Luxurious fitted wardrobes
• Extra ceiling height of 9ft to ground floor
• Heating to each floor is thermostatically controlled
• Wall mounted electronic heating systems controller
• Generous electrical specification throughout with usb sockets to kitchen, living room and master bedroom
• Wired for TV, Telephone and broadband
• Wired for intruder alarm
• All walls & ceilings are skimmed finished and painted throughout as standard
• Timber stairs with red deal newels and balusters with oak handrail
• Panel doors with brushed steel door furniture
• Window boards, architraves and skirtings painted throughout
*Understairs storage unit in 3 Bed Show house available from Clever Closet at an additional cost upon request.
• Maintenance free fascia, soffit and rainwater goods in uPVC
• Private rear gardens will be raked and seeded
• Landscaped front gardens with coble lock to driveways with in curtilage parking to accommodate two cars
• Low maintenance, high quality external finishes of brick, monocouche and uPVC
• Landscaped playground to communal space, to be maintained by the Management Company.
• A management company will be put in place to ensure that high standards of the development are maintained into the future
• €10,000 booking deposit required
• Contracts must be signed within 21 days of receipt of them
• Balance of 10% of purchase price is due on signing contracts
• 10 year structural guarantee from HomeBond
BER: A2 - A3
Airpark Square is located off Stocking Lane. Take exit 12 off the M50 and follow signpost to Knocklyon. Go straight through roundabout onto Scholarstown Road and at the next roundabout take the 3rd exit staying on the scholarstown road. Turn right up Stocking Lane, passing prospect Manor on your left, take the next right into Airpark and follow the road Airpark Avenue around and the entrance to Airpark Square is on your left.
**Show House on view by appointment - For further details contact DNG New Homes on 01 4912600**