Superb Mixed Use Investment opportunity located in Dun Laoghaire.
Gross Estimated Rental €46,000 offers a potential 6.6% gross yield.
Excellent local amenities and transport links (DART and Dublin Bus routes)
Fabulous 2 bedroom apartment (63 sq.m) with separate access offering bright spacious accommodation, wonderful south east facing roof terrace and a rear garden.
Superb commercial ground floor unit (71 sq.m)
The location is superb, situated just off George's Street with every conceivable amenity close by including cafes, shops, restaurants, famous pubs, schools and churches. Transport is well catered for with the DART station within a short walk. The Rock Road, N11, M11 and M50 are also close by and the area is surrounded by many of Dublin's finest schools and colleges.
• Fine Detached mixed-use building
• Patrick St is vibrant with large footfall and a pleasant balance of commercial and residential properties. Business opportunities are significant in such a great location.
• New Georgian style composite front door with 10 point lock system, triple glazed
• New French Doors to roof top garden
• New electric shutter gate to rear for vehicular access
• New Triton electric shower unit
• Solid wood floors in entrance hall and living area
• Iron gas fireplace with handcrafted wooden mantle surround
• Handcrafted stain glass round window feature with the center piece made from rare glass
• 4 meter high vaulted feature wooden ceiling in the living area
• 2.7 meter high ceilings in other rooms
• 7 large Velux windows throughout living area
• Double glazed windows
• Attic storage space
• Original cast iron bath enameled with solid mahogany side panel
• Very private spacious patio area with sunny south east aspect featuring red brick wall
• Gas central heating system and gas hob
• Private Parking to rear for one car + residential permits available (€40/annum).
• Annual rent €22,200 for commercial unit
• Estimated rental value of residential unit €24,000/annum.