DNG are delighted to present 8 Beaumont Road, a red brick fronted 2 bedroom terraced home which boasts a c.54 foot long west facing garden to the rear. This light filled property offers a turn key opportunity for the lucky buyer and benefits from a paved driveway to the front providing off street parking.
Located off both Collins Avenue and Grace Park Road, the property is ideally positioned within easy access to both the city centre and M50. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, Stira stairs to floored attic space and a recently fitted front door.
Accommodation downstairs comprises of an entrance hallway with London mosaic style tiled flooring and an openplan light filled kitchen/dining with an opening to the living area. Upstairs is a fully tiled bathroom and two spacious double bedrooms both fitted with large Sliderobes.
The rear garden is a real gem and is soaked in natural sunlight. The c.54 foot long garden benefits from a west facing orientation and is laid in lawn with a patio area towards property, ideal for Al Fresco dining. The garden includes a Clane steel shed, a water tap, lighting, power socket and bedded planting. To the front is a paved driveway providing off street parking.
The location next to both Collins Avenue and Grace Park Road is second to none. The city centre, M50 and Airport are all easily accessible. The property has an abundance of amenities on it’s doorstep including bus routes, shops, pharmacy and Puck Lane Coffee Shop which are all only a 20 second walk, while Ellenfield Park is only a 3 minute stroll away. The property is close to a host of facilities in Drumcondra, Marino & Beaumont including Supervalu, Beaumont Hospital, Clontarf Golf Club etc. 8 Beaumont Road is also convenient to St. Annes Park and Dollymount Beach.
2 Bedroom terraced home
• Well maintained throughout
• c.54 foot long west facing rear garden
• Abundance of afternoon/evening sunshine in garden
• Paved driveway to the front
• Attractive brick fronted facade
• Openplan living accommodation layout
• Potential to extend if required
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Recently fitted front door
• Fitted Sliderobes in both bedrooms
• Stira stairs leading to floored attic storage space
• Located next to Collins Avenue & Grace Park Road
• 14 & 16 Bus routes on the road (Linking Airport & City Centre)
• Further bus routes & Nightlink on neighbouring Swords Road
• 2 Minute walk to Ellenfield Park
• 20 second walk to Gala, Costcutter & Adrian Dunne Pharmacy
• Convenient to St Anne’s Park & Dollymount Beach
Wayne O' Brien MIPAV MMCEPI
Hallway - 1.78m x 2.73m
Entrance hallway with a recently fitted front door, mosaic tiled flooring, under stair storage and wiring for an alarm
Kitche/Dining - 4.75m x 3.31m
Light filled kitchen/dining with a fitted kitchen with Belfast sink, wood flooring, sliding doors to the rear garden and an open plan layout leading to the living area
Living Area - 2.7m x 3.03m
To the front with wood flooring and tv point
Landing - 1.53m x 0.86m
With carpeted flooring and fitted with Stira stairs to the floored attic space
Master Bedroom - 3.57m x 3.35m
Spacious master bedroom to the front with carpeted flooring, large Sliderobes, picture rail and hot linen press
Bedroom 2 - 2.78m x 2.86m
Double bedroom to the rear with carpeted flooring, large Sliderobes and picture rail
Bathroom - 1.91m x 1.83m
Fully tiled bathroom with bath, wc, whb, chrome towel rail and window for natural ventilation