DNG O'Dwyer are delighted to bring to market this superb 4 Bedroom Two Storey Semi Detached Dwelling in the Highly Popular Residential Development of Swiftbrook Glen along the Virginia / Ballyjamesduff Road.
• This is an attractive property that offers any potential purchaser the opportunity to reside within easy access of Virginia town and its amenities yet within a quiet location.
• The property is located in a quiet enclave of houses that surround a generous communal lawn which maximises views and privacy.
• Swiftbrook Glen is exclusive development of varying house types that is beautifully located on the edge of Virginia town and opposite the entrance to the popular Virginia Forest with public pedestrian access.
• Located just off the Virginia / Ballyjamesduff Road & within easy access of all amenties.
• Property has only been built in 2004 and retains many modern characteristics and building regulations
• The property retains a spacious rear garden, as well as ample car park spacing to the front of the property.
• Natural Gas Central Heating
• Mains Water & Sewerage
• Year of Construction : 2004
• Folio: CN15854F
Entrance Hall 4.7m x 1.9m. Tiled Floor, Carpeted Staircase
Sitting Room 5.0m x 4.0m. Wooden Flooring, Wood Surround Fireplace with Open Fire, Double Doors to kitchen / Dining room
Kitchen 4.3m x 4.0m. Built in kitchen units, Tiled Floor, Double Doors to Sitting Room
Dining Room 4.4m x 2.9m. Tiled Floor
Utility Room Tiled Floor
Toilet 2.1m x 1.6m. Tiled Floor
Landing 3.0m x 2.1m. Carpet
Bedroom 1 3.8m x 3.4m. Carpet
En Suite 2.0m x 1.3m. Lino, Tiled Walls
Bedroom 2 3.0m x 2.9m. Carpet
Bedroom 3 3.0m x 2.9m. Carpet
Bedroom 4 2.7m x 2.1m. Carpet
Bathroom 1.9m x 1.8m. Lino, Tiled Walls
BER No: 106342496
Performance Indicator: 191.19