DNG - Castleknock's leading Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this very impressive, modern (built in 2016), three-bedroom, semi-detached home with a spacious attic conversion and well-maintained rear garden with side passage. Hollywoodrath is an attractive, highly sought after, exclusive living destination, located on the fringes of Dublin City.
7 Hollywoodrath Crescent is a superb three bed semi-detached house situated in the new development of Hollywoodrath in Dublin 15. This wonderful home offers the opportunity for the new owner to buy a home in turnkey condition. This home is bright, spacious and very well laid out inside. The accommodation consists of the following a hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, Utility, Guest w.c on the ground floor. The first floor consists of three bedrooms (Master en-suite) and a family Bathroom. This home also benefits from a converted attic which has been broken up into a walk-in wardrobe and bar but this could be used as a home office/playroom/extra bedroom. To the front you have a large cobble locked driveway with car parking for two cars. The garden is laid out mainly in lawn with a paved patio area and side access to the front, this property is not overlooked at the rear.
This property is located within this highly regarded, much sought after development. 7 Hollywoodrath Crescent enjoys the best of both worlds, as it is away from the hustle and bustle, while still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity. Within close proximity of the N3/M3/M50/ , Blanchardstown shopping centre, as well as a host of other amenities that include shops, schools, public transport, parks and sporting facilities.
• PROPERTY BEING SOLD FULLY FURNISHED
• A3 rated family home
• PV panels fitted to generate electricity.
• In walk in condition through out
• Side access to large rear garden
• A total floor area of 120Sq.m plus attic
• 145sqm including attic
• Three bathrooms to incl. family bathroom, en-suite and guest toilet
• High standard of finish throughout and presented in an immaculate condition
• Aesthetically pleasing external finish with a mixture of brick and render
• Cobble-locked driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
• Top of the range Quickstep Impressive Ultra Classic Brown Oak laminate floor through the whole house (12mm downstairs and 8mm upstairs)
• Feature electric fire fitted
• 10 Year HomeBond Structural Guarantee
• Cobble-locked driveway providing off-street parking for two cars, with possibility to extend
• Beautiful and elegant chrome finishes on all sockets and switches through the house
• Beautifully presented bespoke high quality furniture
• Easy access to N3/M3/M50
Entrance Hall Alarm point, reccessed lighting and bespoke storage unit.
Living Room 4.42m x 3.86m. Feature electric fireplace, tv point and quick step wood flooring and two bespoke storage units.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.70m x 5.66m. With a range of high end kitchen appliances, feature island unit, bespoke storage unit/wine rack, double patio door leading to rear garden and utility room plumbed for washer/dryer.
Guest W.C 1.43m x 1.76m. Large toilet with wc, whb and window for natural ventilation.
Bedroom 1 (master En-Suite) 4.62m x 3.39m. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and tv point.
En-Suite 2.25m x 1.86m. Wc, whb, large shower and window for natural ventilation.
Bedroom 2 4.37m x 3m. Double room with ample wardrobe space.
Bedroom 3 4.16m x 2.59m. Double room.
Family Bathroom 2.18m x 1.71m. Fully tiled room with wc, whb bath with fitted shower unit and window for natural ventilation.
Attic Room 6.58m x 3.74m. To the top of the stairs you have a large walk in wardrobe. In the main section you have a bespoke seating area below 4 fakro windows, ceiling spotlights, fitted bar unit, tv point and eaves storage.
BER No: 108581133
Performance Indicator: 58.52