DNG are proud to launch Roseland Avenue, a stunning A2 rated family home oozing style and sophistication to the open market. This luxurious family residence is located in this highly sought-after development of Cualanor. This Cosgrave built development is only 5 years old and is ideally located within walking distance of Dun Laoghaire town centre, Monkstown & Glasthule. Park Pointe shopping centre is also on the grounds of this development with every possible amenity on your doorstep, the location really is second to none. Cualanor is a wonderful new development with large communal grounds ideal for leisurely walks, childrens playgrounds, and shopping facilities. Some of South Dublins finest junior and senior schools are also located close by to include: St Joseph national school, CBC Monkstown, Rathdown, Cluny, Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Dalkey School Project NS, Wyvern and IADT Dun Laoghaire to name but a few. Dublin city centre is also within striking distance.
Built in 2017, this property is perfectly designed for modern day living. Accommodation extends to c. 205sq.m./ 2,260 sq.ft and comprises: an attractive hallway, kitchen/dining/familyroom, utility room, livingroom, guest wc, entertainment room, 5 bedrooms (master ensuite with walk-in wardrobe) and two family bathrooms. The property further benefits from two off street parking spaces (with a private powerpoint to charge an electric car) and a good size, southeast facing rear garden laid out mainly in lawn incorporating an extended patio and rear pedestrian access, perfect for al fresco dining.
This amazing family home is presented in a showhouse finish. To appreciate all that this fine property has to offer, viewing comes highly recommended.
• Special features
• Superb end of terraced A2 rated, 5 bedroom family home
• Magnificent living space of approximately 205sq.m./ 2, 260 sq.ft
• 5 Double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms
• Walking distance to Sandycove/Glasthule, Glenageary and Dun Laoghaire DART stations
• Several Bus routes closeby
• Terrific open plan kitchen/ dining/ family room
• High quality painted panelled doors
• Windows and doors are high performance double glazed uPVC
• Charming, well stocked garden laid out lawn with an extended patio and a sunny aspect
• Garden shed and rear pedestrian access
• Services Enclosure (Boiler, water booster pump, water tank) located outside the house
• A Rated Gas Condensing Boiler Central Heating System (3 Zones)
• Heat Recovery Ventilation System
• Photovoltaic Solar Panels (generate electricity on site)
• Cat 5 wiring, Contemporary switches and sockets (some with USB charging ports)
• Wired for Broadband and Cable TV
• Intruder alarm system installed (Monitoring contract)
• Carbon Monoxide Monitors and fire alarm system
• Two designated car parking spaces in front of the house
• Pre-wired electric car charger
• Home is covered by 10 year HomeBond Insurance
• Management Company: Benchmark Property
• Annual Service charge: approx. €652 per annum
• The attic is converted as a very large storage space with sockets and light (no windows)
Entrance Hall 4.27m x 1.20&2.59X2.02m. Bright entrance hall with feature wall panelling, tiled floor, plexiglass panelled wall allowing light from the front window flow into this spacious hall and accommodation off.
Living / Play Room 4.2m x 4.1m (13’9" x 13’5")
Spacious & luxurious living room overlooking the front of the property and featuring commercial grade herringbone laminate flooring.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 6m x 5.9m (19’8" x 19’4")
Large open plan space combining the heart of the home with family and dining spaces. Kitchen, by Nolan Kitchen’s, has solid timber painted units, quartz worktops, family size island, integrated dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob, integrated double oven & microwave, integrated full height pantry style fridge and separate freezer, fully tiled floor. Patio doors to the rear sunny garden.
Utility Room 2.59m x 1.53m. Large utility room with counter top, sink, units and shelving, fitted with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Guest WC 1.65m x 1.52m. with WC, WHB, tiled floor and built-in storage units.
Landing 3.21m x 2.07m. with feature staircase leading to spacious landing
Entertainment room 5.4m x 4.2m. Stunning entertaining space, spanning the width of the house, with two large windows overlooking the front of the property and bespoke units.
Bedroom 2 5.5m x 2.8m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 4.8m x 2.5m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom 1.70m x 3.21m. with WC, WHB, bath, separate power shower, floor tiles, part tiled walls and wall mounted mirror, storage under the sink
Landing 2.06m x 1.05m. with doors leading to 3 spacious bedrooms and a bathroom
Master Bedroom 4.9m x 3.6m. Large, bright master bedroom overlooking the front of the property, currently used as home office/ family area with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
Ensuite 3.25m x 1.70m. with WC. WHB, bath, separate double power shower, floor tiles and part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Walk-in wardrobe 1.98m x 1.7m. with ample fitted shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom 4 6.7m x 2.8m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes, and Velux windows.
Bedroom 5: 5.5m x 2.5m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom 1.7m x 2.01m. with WC, WHB, step-in power shower, floor tiles and part tiled walls, heated towel rail
BER No: 109077628
Performance Indicator: 46.91