A BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM (2 BATH) SEMI DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW SET ON A LARGE AND VERY PRIVATE SITE IN THIS POPULAR AND SUPERBLY LOCATED DEVELOPMENT OFF THE STRAFFAN ROAD WHICH IS THE MAIN DIRECT ROUTE FROM THE MOTORWAY INTO THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSITY TOWN OF MAYNOOTH. WITHIN SHORT WALKING DISTANCES OF ALL AMENITIES AND DECORATED AND MAINTAINED TO THE BEST OF STANDARDS.
Welcome to this truly Superb and outstanding extended 3 Bedroom (2 Bath) Semi Detached Property which has been decorated and maintained to the best of standards by its owner occupiers. The property is presented in walk in condition and is set on a particularly large corner site which has allowed plenty of room for the extension by the vendors but yet maintaining a large generous sized rear garden with large side access. The location in the area is superb as it is very private and overlooks a green area to the front while enjoying a south facing private rear garden and with parking to front for 2-3 cars. Comprising Entrance Hall, Extended Kitchen/Dining, Utility, Stunning Large extended Livingroom to the rear, with 2 Bedrooms downstairs and Shower room, and with Master Bedroom upstairs with large Ensuite. Everything has been superbly and tastefully considered and delivered. The exterior is as excellent as the interior with a large tarmacadam driveway to the front and side and a lovely lawned area with Steel Shed. . The Ber rating of B3 bears testimony to the attention to detail that the owners have paid to all aspects of the property and hence the new owner will have no expense to spend on this beautiful and stunning home. Viewing is very highly recommended by appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV.
PRICE REGION ; 359,950.00 EURO
1. Beautiful large private garden with south facing sunny orientation offering privacy and family amenity with large side entrance.
2. Superb bright and very spacious Accommodation c 1,345sq ft with Ber Energy Rating of B3
3. Superb Large Extension to rear to encompass Kitchen and Living room
4. Outdoor electric power point, external lighting, Outside water tap.
5. Double Glazed windows and doors with Gas fired central heating.
6. The Highest standards of Maintenance and Décor obvious throughout the property with Superbly finished Kitchen, bathrooms, floors etc the care and attention the owners have taken with the property obvious to see
7. Separate large Side entrance providing drivearound ability and security
8. Within short stroll to center of the University town of Maynooth, with all its many and varied amenities including bus and train, schools, shops, restaurants, sporting facilities etc
9. 5 minutes drive to Leixlip and 15 minutes to Liffey Valley Shopping Center. 30 Minutes drive to Dublin Airport.
10. Quick access to Motorway.
11. Large Green area to front of the property.
Entrance Hall Tiled floor. Coving. Alarm pad. Under stair storage area.
Bedroom 1 Wooden floor. Feature fireplace with solid fuel stove and wooden surround with marble hearth. Coving.
Kitchen/Dining Extensive range of beautiful modern polished fitted Kitchen units with marble worktop. Door to side access. Coving. Tiled floor. Integrated dishwasher, Belling Cooker with 5 Ring Gas Hob and Extractor hood. Marble splash back and marble window sill. Stainless steel sink. Door to Utility
Utility Tiled floor. Extensive shelving. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Hot-press off.
Livingroom Wooden floor. French doors to south facing garden. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth with solid fuel stove. Dual aspect.
Bathroom Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. WC, WHB and Bath with bath screen. Electric shower with Rain shower head. Extractor fan .
Landing Carpeted. Door to Master Bedroom.
Master Bedroom Carpeted. Extensive range of built in wardrobes. Access to attic storage.
Door to Ensuite
Ensuite Fully tiled floor and walls. WHB set in Storage cabinet, WC. Heated towel rail. Double shower cubicle with electric shower. Velux window.