4 Charleville Manor is in an exclusive new development of only six 4 bedroom A-Rated semi detached homes, benefiting from luxurious interiors and spacious layouts. Each house extends to c. 2000 sq ft and will be finished with stylish fitted kitchens and wardrobes, feature fireplace, 9 ft ceiling height and ample storage. Externally, each house will have a low maintenance exterior, large driveway and private rear garden.
Charleville Manor is situated in a highly sought-after, mature residential area in the heart of Knocklyon, a suburb of South Dublin. This location offers residents a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille's Community School, Templeogue College, Colaiste Eanna, and Sancta Maria College, There is an excellent range of shopping facilities in the area including Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centres and the exciting Dundrum Town Centre is only a short drive away.
There is also an abundance of sports and leisure facilities within walking distance, with Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club, Templeogue Tennis Club and Knocklyon United all located close by. The location is also extremely well serviced by public transport links with a number of frequent and dependable bus routes. There is also ease of access to and from the M50 (Exit 11), providing direct links to all the main national routes and Dublin Airport.
There are numerous local amenities within a short drive of this exclusive new development, including beautiful Bushy Park and Marlay Park, both offering an array of charming paths and walkways. There is also an abundance of golf clubs on your doorstep, namely the Edmondstown, Rathfarnham, Grange and Castle golf clubs.
- Low maintenance and elegant render finish accompanied with granite window surrounds
- Zink canopy over the front door
- Maintenance free fascia and soffit
- 9tft ceiling height to the ground and first floors
- Each home is covered by the Homebound 10 Year Structural Guaranteed
External Finished & Garden
- Each back garden is finished with top soil and is raked and seeded.
- Each garden is also finished with paved patio
- The boundaries between rear gardens are timber panels set in concrete posts
- Side gate fitted providing ease of access to the rear garden
- Cobblelock driveway to accommodate two cars
- Front gardens divided by miniature hedge and shrubbery.
- A condensing gas boiler with a muti-zone controls system ensures that the heating is produced efficiently therefore limiting energy wastage.
- PV panels are fitted to the roof and intelligently convert sunlight into electricity.
- Each home is fitted with a feature fireplace and an atmospheric electric fire.
- The homes benefits from an A3 BER rating. "A-Rated" homes ensure reduced energy costs.
- Each home is carefully designed and detailed with superior levels of insulation to reduce heat loss through floors, walls and roofs.
- Concrete block construction coupled with excellent insulation delivers exceptionally high levels of thermal performance.
- Each home is pre-wired for intruder alarm and multiple T.V. and broadband points
- Each home comes with smoke detectors fitted to all bedrooms, living room & hallway.
- Carbon monoxide alarm fitted as standard.
Windows & Doors
- The highly efficient Munster Joinery windows combine strength and corrosion resistance with excellent air and water tightness
- Stylish low maintenance front door by Munster Joinery with 3 point locking system
- Walls are skimmed and painted Cornfort White throughout
- Contemporary internal doors and beautiful oak stairs.
- Quality ironmongery, skirting and architraves throughout each unit
- Extensive marble tiling to the front hall, downstairs WC and utility as per show house.
- Each house features a Pembroke collection travertine fireplace with travertine hearth and slate insert, complete with a stylish Evonic e800GF electric fire.
Kitchen / Utility
- Sleek and modern matt lacquered Pronorm German designed fully integrated handless fitted kitchen in "Stone Grey" by Dublin Kitchens Studio.
- Finished with luxurious 20mm thick Silstone counter top, upstand and splashback in "Vortium".
- High quality Neff kitchen appliances including electric hob, extractor fan, double oven, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, subject to unconditional signed contracts being returned by purchasers within 21 days of receipt of contracts (Subject to Contract/Contract Denied).
- Utility area is plumbed for washing machine & dryer and featuring marble floor tiling as standard.
- Extensive, high quality classic style built-in wardrobes by Bedroom Elegance to all bedrooms as per show house.
- Walk-in wardrobe completes the top floor master bedroom suite.
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Main bathroom and En-suite bathrooms on first and second floors are finished with extensive wall and floor tiling as per show house.
- High quality Sonas sanitary ware as per show house.
- Beautiful under sink cabinets fitted as per show house.
- Shower doors fitted as per show house to both ensuite bathrooms.
- Large bath with centre taps fitted to main bathroom