DNG - Castleknock present with great pleasure no. 36 Beechpark Lawn to the market. This is a luxurious, double fronted, four-bed, detached family home, ideally located within this prestigious, low-density development in Castleknock village.
This magnificent, light filled, family home, which was extensively extended and completely renovated by our clients 2009, with no expense spared. Maintained to exacting standards by its owners and decorated with an abundance of flair and sheer good taste, this wonderful family home is sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Features include a stunning fitted kitchen by Tierney Kitchens with Granite countertops, a kitchen island unit with a Granite countertop, underfloor heating throughout the downstairs, a mixture of solid French Oak wood floors and Porcelain floor tiles throughout the downstairs, a feature living room Marble fireplace with a Vitae solid fuel cassette stove, quality sanitary ware in all bathrooms, master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe & a palatial en-suite, tremendous floor to ceiling height throughout and decorative ceiling cornicing.
Offering light filled and exceptionally proportioned accommodation throughout. The accommodation comprises a large & spacious entrance hallway with guest toilet, a sumptuous living room, a cosy snug / TV room, an impressive dining room, an open-plan kitchen / breakfast / family room with a complementing utility room all on the ground floor level. On the first floor you will find four generously proportioned bedrooms (two en-suite & two with the use of a Jack & Jill bathroom). The attic space has been wonderfully and expertly converted into two separate spaces. The layout and interior finish will make this property a popular choice for busy families looking for a turn key solution in this most sought after location.
Externally are beautifully appointed grounds and gardens. The rear garden (8 m / 26 ft x 16.5 m / 54 ft) benefits from that all important west / southwesterly orientation and enjoys an abundance of maturity, seclusion and privacy from neighbouring homes. Dressed with patio flagstones, manicured lawn, colourful trees, shrubbery and plant life. To the front is an extensive gravel driveway providing off-street parking for four / five cars, bordered by mature and manicured Laurel hedging.
Beechpark Lawn is a prestigious residential address, which consists of 37 family homes and is located immediately adjacent to Saint Brigid's National School (Mixed), Our Lady Mother of the Church (Catholic Church) and Castleknock village and it is also within walking distance of Castleknock College and Mount Sackville secondary schools, the Phoenix Park and Castleknock Train Station. Beechpark Lawn also enjoys close proximity to the Blanchardstown Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre, as well as the 37 / 38 high frequency bus routes into Dublin City centre. Beechpark Lawn is also very accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks and just 14 km from Dublin airport.
Features are fantastic, presentation is perfect and as an opportunity this is outstanding. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Extensively extended & completely renovated in 2009
• Luxurious four-bed detached home c. 280 sq m / 3, 014 sq ft OR 335 sq m / 3, 606 sq ft (to include attic space)
• Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, a sliding mirrored wardrobe and a palatial en-suite
• Four bathrooms to incl. guest toilet, two en-suite and Jack & Jill bathroom
• Quality sanitary ware in all bathrooms
• Beautiful interior design throughout
• High standard of finish throughout
• Stunning fitted kitchen by Tierney Kitchens with Granite countertops
• Wired for surround sound downstairs
• Tremendous ceilings height throughout
• Beautiful Porcelain floor tiles & solid French Oak floors
• Feature Marble fireplace with a Vitae solid fuel cassette stove
• Exceptional BER (Building Energy Rating) of B1
• Thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms
• Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
• Double glazed windows
• Composite front door with a superior locking system
• High-end security system with entry point and main bedroom control pad
• Aesthetically pleasing external finish with red brick and render
• Granite parapets at the front door & Granite external window sills
• West / southwest facing rear garden approx. 8m / 26 ft x 16.5 m / 54 ft
• Large corner plot of c. 500 sq m
• Driveway providing off-street parking for four / five cars
• Prestigious, low-density development of 37 detached houses
• 8km to Dublin City Centre
• 5 minutes walk to Castleknock Village
• 10 minutes walk to Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge)
• 20 minutes walk to Phoenix Park
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• Easy access to N3 / M3 / M50
GROUND FLOOR 2.82m / 9.25ft Ceilings
Entrance Hall - Bright & spacious entrance hallway with beautiful Porcelain floor tiles. Doors to...
Living Room - 4.97m x 5.80m. A sumptuous, bay window room with a feature Marble fireplace with a Vitae solid fuel cassette stove and solid French Oak wood floor. Double doors lead to the dining room.
Snug / TV Room - 3.01m x 4.88m. Bay window room.
Dining Room - 6.55m x 4.33m. With a solid French Oak wood floor. Two Velux windows provide an abundance of natural light. Two sets of double doors lead to the kitchen / breakfast / family room. Double patio doors lead to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room - 6.55m x 6.75m. Double doors lead to a bright & spacious room with Porcelain floor tiles, a stunning fitted kitchen by Tierney Kitchens with a feature island unit with Granite countertops & splashback and a range of high quality integrated appliances. Three Velux windows exude an abundance of natural light into the hub of this house. Two sets of double patio doors lead to the rear garden.
Utility Room - 1.75m x 5.63m. With fitted wall and base units, plumbed for washing machine and a separate dryer. Door to the side-passage.
Guest Toilet - 2.62m x 1.78m. Extensively tiled suite with sanitary ware comprising of wash hand basin and toilet. Window provides natural light and ventilation.
FIRST FLOOR 2.40m / 8.00ft Ceilings
Landing - Tremendously spacious landing space. A large window provides plenty of natural light.
Bedroom 1 (En-Suite) - 4.58m x 3.53m. With fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes, an Oak wood floor and twin windows.
En-Suite - 1.17m x 2.90m. Extensively tiled suite with quality sanitary ware comprising of wash hand basin, toilet and shower. Window provides natural light and ventilation.
Bedroom 2 (Master Bedroom) - 4.38m x 3.62m. Bay window bedroom with fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes.
Walk-in Wardrobe - 3.52m x 1.60m. With extensive fitted railing and storage.
En-Suite - 2.38m x 4.04m. A Palatial and extensively tiled suite with quality sanitary ware comprising of ’His & Hers’ wash hand basins, toilet, a stand alone deep-plunge bath and a separate shower cubicle with a Rainfall shower. Window provides natural light and ventilation.
Bedroom 3 (Jack & Jill Bathroom)- 4.07m x 3.21m. With fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes, an Oak wood floor and twin windows.
Bedroom 4 - 4.47m x 3.10m. With an Oak wood floor and twin windows.
Jack & Jill Bathroom - 3.03m x 2.05m. Extensively tiled suite with quality sanitary ware comprising of wash hand basin, toilet and shower. Window provides natural light and ventilation.
Attic 1.95m / 6.40ft Ceilings
Attic Space 1 - 5.80m x 5.45m. Currently used as a home office / study. Extensive eaves storage. Two Velux windows provide an abundance of natural light.
Attic Space 2 - 4.25m x 5.45m. Currently used as a bedroom. Extensive eaves storage. Two Velux windows provide an abundance of natural light.
BER No: 114698004
Performance Indicator: 98.77