A BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM (3 BATH) SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SET ON A LOVELY SITE WITH LARGE REAR GARDEN IN THIS POPULAR AND SUPERBLY LOCATED DEVELOPMENT OFF THE STRAFFAN ROAD WHICH IS THE MAIN DIRECT ROUTE FROM THE MOTORWAY INTO THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSITY TOWN OF MAYNOOTH. WITHIN SHORT WALKING DISTANCES OF ALL AMENITIES AND DECORATED AND MAINTAINED TO THE BEST OF STANDARDS.
Welcome to this truly beautiful and outstanding 3 Bedroom (3 Bath) Semi Detached Property which has been decorated and maintained to the best of standards by its owners. The property is presented in walk in condition and has the benefit of a large rear garden which allows plenty of room for an extension to rear subject to the relevant planning permission. The location in the area is superb as it is in a quiet cul de sac with minimum amount of passing traffic. Comprising Entrance Hall, WC, Kitchen/Dining, Utility, Livingroom, 3 Bedrooms with Master Ensuite and Bathroom the property is bright and spacious. With Gas Fired Central Heating, and all windows Double glazed and pvc facias and soffits, this is a beautiful property in a superb location and in excellent condition and hence viewing is very highly recommended by appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV.
Additional Features ;
1. Beautiful large sunny rear garden with cobble locked patio area and side access.
2. Superb bright and very spacious Accommodation c 1,100 sq ft with Ber Energy Rating of C2
3. Potential to extend to rear subject to the relevant planning permission.
4. Outdoor electric power point, external lighting, Outside water tap.
5. Double Glazed windows and doors with Gas fired central heating.
6. Within short stroll to center of the University town of Maynooth, with all its many and varied amenities including bus and train, schools, shops, restaurants, sporting facilities etc
7. 5 minutes drive to Leixlip and 15 minutes to Liffey Valley Shopping Center. 30 Minutes drive to Dublin Airport.
8. Quick access to Motorway.
9. In walk-in condition with carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and integrated kitchen appliances included.
Entrance Hall 13’0’’ x 12’5’’ Wooden floor. Coving. Alarm pad. WC off. Under stair storage Cupboard.
WC 4’10’’ x 4’0’’ Tiled floor. WC, WHB and Extractor fan. Tiled splash back.
Kitchen/Dining 15’5’’ x 10’0’’ Tiled floor and splash back. French doors to large rear garden. Extensive range of modern fitted kitchen units with stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Free standing fridge/freezer. Door to Utility.
Utility Tiled floor. Shelving. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
Livingroom 15’2’’ x 13’7’’ Wooden floor. Dual aspect. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and marble inset and hearth. Gas fire. Coving. Double doors to Hall.
Landing Carpeted. Attic access. Hot-press off.
Master Bedroom 12’1’’ x 11’0’’ Wooden floor. Extensive range of built in wardrobes. Door to ,
Ensuite 6’9’’ x 3’1’’ Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. WC, WHB and Shower cubicle with electric shower.
Bedroom 2 9’0’’ x 8’10’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8’10’’ x 8’0’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes
Bathroom 6’3’’ x 5’8’’ Fully tiled walls and floor. WC, WHB and Bath with shower mixer. Electric shower overhead and Bath screen. Extractor fan.
By appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV on 0872052649