DNG offers this rare opportunity to aquire a stunning stand out property to the Dublin 7 market. This 3 bedroom mid terrace family home has been fully renovated with decadence and style by its current owners. 31 Dingle Road is eye catching as soon as you walk through the front door. The exceptional layout incorporates light through the entire property along with a wealth of additional features.
Accommodation consists of entrance hallway, livingroom, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom and dowstairs family bathroom. While upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms and 2nd bathroom.
The front of the property has a walled garden with paved private driveway. The rear south east facing garden has been paved with partial seeded lawn.
This beautiful residence is sure to interest buyers seeking a charming home in a sought after popular neighbourhood.
Viewing highly recommended
Viewing by appointment with DNG estate agents 01 8300989 in Phibsboro.Local DNG agents: Isabel O'Neill, Ciaran Jones , Vincent Mullen, Michelle Keeley & Brian McGee MIPAV
• New fully Integrated high quality handless kitchen will all appliances included
• New Double Glazed A+ grade windows
• Front and back fully composite A+ grade rates doors
• Fully rewired throughout, new switches, smoke & fire detectors and new lights
• New Plumbing & Heating system in all rooms & bathroom and high quality Combi-boiler provided
• 12mm Laminate flooring along with high quality high pile luxury carpet in rooms and stair runner with tape binding on stairs
• Full height tiled bathroom along with high quality black and white designer sanitary ware.
• High quality custom made wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms.
• High quality front & back paving and space for Parking in front of house.
• Built in 1935
Entrance Hall : Bright and spacious entrance hallway with high quality laminate wood flooring, painted decor.
Living Room : 3.12m x 2.85m. Situated at the front of the property, bright and spacious room with laminate wood flooring, painted decor.
Kitchen/dining area : 4.89m x 3.46m. Situated at the rear of the property, quality fitted laminate wood flooring, painted decor, Fully fitted high quality white gloss handless kitchen with integrated appliances. Access to rear garden.
Family bathroom : 2.68m x 2.15m. Fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb and bath with overhead rainhead shower.
Master Bedroom : 4.89m x 3.35m. Quality fitted high pile luxury carpet, high quality fitted wardrobes, painted decor.
Bedroom 2 : 3.32m x 2.95m. Quality fitted high pile luxury carpet, high quality fitted wardrobes, painted decor.
Bedroom 3 : 3.78m x 3.11m. Quality fitted high pile luxury carpet, high quality fitted wardrobes, painted decor.
Bathroom : 1.57m x 1.85m. Fully tiled bathroom with high quality sanitary ware, wc, whb and shower cubicle with rainhead shower.
Outside front : Newly paved private driveway with walled garden.
Outside rear : South east facing garden, newly paved with partial seeded lawn.
BER No: 113500813
Performance Indicator: 141.98 kWh/m?/yr