DNG are proud to launch 28 Roseland Avenue, a stunning A2 rated family home oozing style and sophistication, to the open market. This luxurious family residence is located in this highly sought-after development of Cualanor. This Cosgrave built home is only 4 years old and is ideally located within walking distance of Dun Laoghaire town centre, Monkstown & Glasthule. The property is located in an excellent quiet cul de sac part of the development.
This beautiful property has benefitted from significant and tasteful investment from its current owners, such as high finish artificial grass, stylish curtains and shutters, beautiful decorative fireplace in the livingroom, high quality carpeting, full access and enforced flooring with stira to the large attic storage area, painted panelled internal doors, along with very striking storage and entertainment units in the first floor living room and kitchen-diner. It is presented in immaculate condition with lovely decoration throughout.
With every possible amenity on your doorstep, the location really is second to none. Cualanor is a wonderful new development with large communal grounds ideal for leisurely walks, childrens playgrounds, and shopping facilities. Some of South Dublins finest junior and senior schools are also located close by to include: St Josephs National School, CBC Monkstown, St Andrews College, Rathdown, St Joseph of Cluny, Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Dalkey School Project NS, and Wyvern, to name but a few. Dublin city centre is also within striking distance.
Built in 2018, this property is perfectly designed for modern day living. Accommodation extends to c. 205sq.m./ 2,260 sq. ft and comprises: an attractive hallway, kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, livingroom, guest wc, entertainment room, 5 bedrooms (master ensuite with walk-in wardrobe) and two family bathrooms. The property further benefits from two off street parking spaces (with a private power point installed to charge an electric car) and a good size, rear garden laid out mainly in attractive artificial lawn incorporating an extended patio and rear pedestrian access.
This amazing family home is presented in a showhouse finish. To appreciate all that this fine property has to offer, viewing comes highly recommended.
• Special features
• Superb terraced A2 rated, 5 bedroom family home
• Magnificent living space of approximately 210sq.m./ 2, 260 sq.ft
• 5 Double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms. Beautiful Shutters on all front Windows
• Quiet cul de sac location
• Electric Fireplace in the living room
• Walking distance to Sandycove/Glasthule, Glenageary and Dun Laoghaire DART stations
• Several Bus routes closeby
• Terrific open plan kitchen/ dining/ familyroom
• High quality painted panelled doors throughout
• Windows and doors are high performance double glazed uPVC
• Garden with artificial grass, shed and tail pedestrian access
• Services Enclosure (Boiler, water booster pump, water tank) located the house
• A Rated Gas Condensing Boiler Central Heating System (3 Zones)
• Heat Recovery Ventilation System
• Photovoltaic Solar Panels (generate electricity on site)
• Wired for Broadband and Cable TV
• Intruder alarm system installed (Monitoring contract)
• Carbon Monoxide Monitors and fire alarm system
• Two designated car parking spaces in front of the house
• Zappi electric car charger, installed (NASA certified and approved) and included in sale
• Home is covered by 10 year HomeBond Insurance
• Management Company: Benchmark Property
• Annual Service charge: approx. €691 per annum
• Sky TV and Virgin high speed Broadband wired in property
Entrance Hall 4.27m x 1.20m. Bright entrance hall.
Living Room 2.59X2.02m (2.59X2.03m). Spacious & luxurious living room overlooking the front of the property and featuring Electric Fireplace, shutters, custom made curtains and carpet.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 4.2m x 4.1m. Large open plan space combining the heart of the home with family and dining spaces. Kitchen, by Nolan Kitchen’s, has solid timber painted units, attractive worktops, family size island, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven & microwave, gas hob, integrated full height pantry style fridge and separate freezer, fully tiled floor. Patio doors to the rear sunny garden, with custom made curtains.
Utility Room 2.59m x 1.53m. Large utility room with counter top, sink, units and shelving, fitted with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Guest WC 1.65m x 1.52m. with WC & WHB.
Landing 3.21m x 2.07m. with feature luxurious carpet on the staircase with leading to spacious landing.
Entertainment room 5.4m x 4.2m. Stunning entertaining space, spanning the width of the house, with two large windows overlooking the front of the property, luxurious carpet flooring and bespoke units.
Bedroom 2 5.5m x 2.8m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with custom made curtains, built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: 4.8m x 2.5m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with custom made curtains, built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bathroom 1.70m x 3.21m. with WC, WHB, bath, separate power shower, floor tiles, part tiled walls and wall mounted mirror, storage under the sink.
Landing 2.06m x 1.05m. With carpet, attic access and doors leading to Master Bedroom, Bathroom, Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4.
Master Bedroom 4.9m x 3.6m. Large, bright master bedroom overlooking the front of the property. Luxurious carpet and access to ensuite and walk-in wardrobes, with custom made curtains.
Ensuite 3.25m x 1.70m. With WC. WHB, bath, separate double power shower, floor tiles and part tiled walls, heated towel rails.
Walk-in wardrobe 1.98m x 1.7m. With ample fitted shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom 4 6.7m x 2.8m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, and large window with velux blinds. This room is currently used as home office/ family area.
Bedroom 5: 5.5m x 2.5m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, and velux blinds.
Bathroom 1.7m x 2.01m. with WC, WHB, step-in power shower, floor tiles and part tiled walls, heated towel rail
BER No: 110271335
Performance Indicator: 39.3