A beautiful large and bright 4 Bedroom (3 Bath) Semi Detached located on an ‘ End Site ‘ in a quiet and private cul de sac providing future potential to extend subject to the appropriate planning permission via its large side entrance and large rear garden and enjoying superb privacy and amenity for any family located as it is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, schools, bus and train facilities on offer in the excellent bustling town of Enfield
A really superb, bright and large 4 bedroom (3 bath) semi detached property located on a large and unique end site, located in a quiet cul de sac. It enjoys the many benefits of
being located on a superb end site, including excellent potential to extend (subject to
necessary planning permissions) via its large side entrance (c12ft wide) and good sized
rear garden, with a large sweeping drive way to the front. The end of quiet cul de sac
position is truly amazing, providing a larger site with mature trees and shrubs at the front of the house. The ‘no through traffic’ makes this home perfect for families and there is anabundance of parking available.There is an excellent, large solid construction rear garage (18ft x 12ft) with remote controlled, automatic sectional garage door and double glazed windows, fitted with power and water, the garage would be perfect for conversion to home office or gym. There is a landscaped, south facing rear garden with a beautiful newly laid granite patio, lawned and stoned areas and beautiful railway sleepers dividing areas of the garden.Enjoying gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and doors, PVC fascias and soffits, the property is in mint condition. The boundaries of wall and fencing are also in superb condition. Also the attic can be converted for storage if required. The property is within walking distance to the charming Enfield village,including supermarkets, playpark, restaurants, cafes, shops, churches, sports facilities and excellent local schools, including the brand new post primary school which opened in September 2020. It is also within walking distance to the beautiful Enfield Royal Canal Harbour Park and Fairy Trail, which is on the newly established Royal Canal Greenway, perfect for walking, running and cycling with the family. Also within walking distance is the train station on the Dublin –Sligo and Dublin – Longford and M3 Parkway routes. Quick driving distance to the Motorway and only 15 minutes (by car and train) to the University town of Maynooth.This superb property is in mint condition and viewing is very highly recommended by appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV.
PRICE REGION 369,950.00 EURO
Additional Features ;
• Superb Large House (c 1400 sq ft ) on large End Site in quiet Cul De Sac.
• Detached Solid Construction Garage to rear (18ft x 12ft) which is plumbed and has electricity with remote controlled, automatic sectional garage door and double glazed window, which would be perfect for conversion to home office or gym subject to the appropriate planning permission.
• Superb large Side Entrance c 12ft Wide providing ability to drive around, security or indeed providing potential to extend with relevant planning permission.
• Blinds and Light fittings included with Integrated appliances
• Superbly located within short walking distances of Schools, Shops, Sports, Restaurants, Train and Bus Commuter facilities and the Royal Canal Harbour Park/Fairy Trail and Greenway.
• Quick Access to Motorway and within 15 minutes (by Car and Train) to University town of Maynooth. .
• Minimum of passing traffic due to cul de sac location.
• PVC Double Glazed windows and doors with PVC facias and soffits.
• Excellent large and well proportioned Accommodation
• C1 Ber Energy Rating Certificate No 114579261
• Large South facing Landscaped rear garden measuring approx. 37ft x 36ft
• Raised lawn area bordered by Railway sleepers, Granite patio, pebbled areas, concreted paths around house, with boundaries in Solid Walls and Good standard Fencing
Entrance Hall 17’8’’ X 6’10’’ Wooden floor. Coving. Under stair storage. WC off.
Kitchen/Dining room 23’2’’ x 14’3’’ Beautiful and extensive range of Maple Shaker Kitchen units with granite style worktop.Bespoke wooden shelving and radiator unit. Stainless steel sink .Tiled splash back and slate effect black tiled and mosaic floor. Freestanding Fridge/ Freezer, Integrated Double Oven, Microwave and Hob and extractor fan. Freestanding Dishwasher and Washing machine. Spotlights. Double doors to Sittingroom and French doors to rear garden.
WC/Utility 5’5’’ x 5’0’’ Tiled floor and Walls. WC, WHB and a range of built in storage units with Gas Boiler. Extractor.
Sitting room 16’7’’ x 16’0’’ Wooden Floor. Coving. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining. Feature Fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth with wooden surround.
Landing Carpeted. Attic access and Hot-press off.
Master Bedroom 12’5’’ x 11’9’’ Wooden floor. Built in Wardrobes and Door to Ensuite.
Ensuite 9’1’’ x 3’10’’ Fully tiled walls and floor. WC, WHB and Shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 14’0’’ x 8’4’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 11’10’’ x 8’10’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 9’8’’ x 8’10’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes
Bathroom 8’3’’ x 7’2’’ Tiled floor and splash back and bath surround. WC, WHB and Bath. Tiled built in shelf.
By appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV on 0872052649 or 01-6286643