DNG - Castleknock are delighted to present to the market 14 Kinsella Hall. This two-bed, third-floor apartment with a south facing balcony.
Benefitting from generously proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, a large & spacious open-plan living / dining room with a midern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master en-suite) and a main bathroom.
One of the outstanding features of this property is the wonderful, enclosed, balcony on offer, enjoying views over meticulously maintained communal grounds & gardens and the grounds of Castleknock College. Additionally, there is designated parking and visitor parking available.
Collegewood is located just off the Carpenterstown Road and was developed by Kimpton Vale Ltd in 2003 on part of the former grounds of Castleknock College. Collegewood is a short stroll to Castleknock Village (pedestrian access via College Grove) and is also within walking distance of the Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge) and The Phoenix Park.
Collegewood also enjoys close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre, as well as the 37 / 38 high frequency bus routes into Dublin City centre. Collegewood is also very accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Third-floor, two-bed apartment c. 79sq m / 850sq ft
• Unencumbered sale
• Blank canvas
• Ready for immediate occupancy
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Burglar alarm
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating
• Large south facing balcony of approx. 7.5sq m / 81sq ft
• Balcony views of meticulously maintained grounds & gardens and over the grounds of Castleknock College
• One designated parking space with visitor spaces dispersed throughout the development
• Extra car-parking space can be rented for €50 per month
• 8km to Dublin City Centre
• 10 minutes walk to Castleknock Village
• 20 minutes walk to Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge)
• 20 minutes walk to Phoenix Park
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Smith Property Management
• MANAGEMENT FEE : c. €2, 100.00 per annum
Entrance Hall Large entrance hall with an Oak wood floor, storage closet and hot press.
Living / Dining Room 7.41m x 3.63m. With an Oak wood floor and a feature fireplace. Double patio doors to the balcony.
Kitchen 2.73m x 2.93m. With wall and base units. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor tiles and tiled countertop splashback.
Bedroom 1 (Master) 4.54m x 2.68m. With fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and a pump shower.
Bedroom 2 4.54m x 2.21m. With a fitted double wardrobe.
Bathroom 1.92m x 2.66m. Extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with a shower attachment.
BER No: 114579147
Performance Indicator: 173.06