DNG Ryan are delighted the present 13, Droimneach, Bweeng to the market for sale. The property which extends to an impressive 122sqm is in turn key condition throughout comprising of bright spacious rooms with a modern feel. Located in front of a large green area and situated on one of the largest sites in this estate, it is finished with off street parking for 2 cars to the front and a large garden, steel shed and 2 separate patio areas to the rear.
The property boasts a recently renovated bathroom, new composite front door , feature walls, fibre broadband, 2 stoves, stira etc. making it the perfect family home.
• Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.3 x 5.7 – fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, breakfast bar, tiled floor, feature brick wall, wood burning stove, seated area
• Utility: 0.7 x 2.5 – gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, storage
• Entrance: 5.0 x 2.1 – new composite front door, tiled floor, fabulous feature wall
• Living Room: 4.2 x 5.3 – Solid walnut flooring, stove, bay window with bespoke window seat
• Master Bedroom: 3.8 x 3.0 – Wooden flooring, built in wardrobes
• En Suite: 2.4 x 0.9 – three piece shower suite with electric shower, tiled floor
• Bedroom 1: 3.5 x 3.0 – Double bedroom, wooden flooring
• Bedroom 3: 2.9 x 2.8 – Double bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 4: 2.9 x 3.5 – Double bedroom, wooden flooring
• Main Bathroom: 2.4 x 1.9 – Newly renovated with recessed lighting, modern three piece shower suite, fully tiled
• Landing: 2.5 x 2.8 – carpet, hot press with storage, stira access to attic
4 bedroom, 3 bathroom semi-detached property.
Situated on one of the largest sites in the estate.
In fabulous turn key condition.
Bright spacious rooms with a modern feel throughout with 2 seperate patios and steel shed.
Bathroom recently renovated.
Custom built window seat, new composite front door, 2 stoves, feature walls and Fibre broadband.
Mains sewage, mains water. Built in C 2006
Situated only 15 minutes from Mallow Town and 25 minutes from Cork City.
Area C 122sqm
Please note: Our client requires a proof of funds from a financial institution with each offer. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment with DNG John Ryan, to arrange a viewing please call (029) 51599 or (022)50051 These particulars have been prepared by DNG John Ryan and whilst every care has been taken to ensure that these are accurate and correct, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, if the property is let, sold or withdrawn from sale or if it is not suitable for your purpose. These particulars are for information only and are given under the strict understanding that they do not form part of any contract. Neither whole nor any part of this document or any reference thereto may be included in any public document, circular or statement nor published without the written consent of DNG John Ryan. PSL No. 003615