Careers at DNG
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who are keen to join one of Ireland’s most innovative Estate Agents. With DNG, you have the opportunity to work with people who have the energy and drive to excel at what they do and to have some fun along the way. All this coupled with a competitive remuneration package and a culture where employee engagement, leadership and personal development are top of the agenda.
If you are interested in a career in DNG but there are no suitable vacancies for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and what position you are interested in.
The purpose of the role is to provide guidance, opinion and interpretation through timely, accurate and effective communication to the senior management team and the wider business on compliance and regulatory topics. To be responsible for accurately interpreting regulations affecting both the business and the environment in which it operates.
As a Compliance Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Ensure companywide compliance with the Property Services (Regulation) Act including licencing, General Data Protection Regulations and Anti-money laundering legislation.
- Regular auditing (online and branch visits) of compliance across different business areas
- Handling Data Access Request and GDPR compliance
- Communicating regulatory and compliance related information to staff electronically and in person through presentations
As Compliance Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A graduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a Compliance/Audit function within a professional services firm an advantage
- Formal qualification in Compliance is preferable but not a prerequisite
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills and a quick learner
- Good relationship management skills, and a reliable point of contact for internal and external parties
- An organised person who can self-manage multiple priorities, and an ability to work under pressure
- An assertive individual who can both act by following instruction but can challenge, where appropriate
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision making in the context of regulatory requirements, Company policies, and industry best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Produce output to a consistently high standard.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate DOE.
Application, by way of CV and cover letter stating why you feel you are appropriate for the role should be submitted by e-mail only to Paul Murgatroyd, Head of Research & Business Development email@example.com with the subject line “Compliance Officer”
Shortlisting will apply
DNG are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from across all communities.
Office Administrator/Receptionist DNG Estate Agents - Dun Laoghaire Branch
- Managing busy telephone reception.
- Meeting and greeting walk-in clients.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Keeping the office filing system in order.
- Maintaining CRM system.
- Diary Management.
- Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases.
- Proven ability to work independently and make sound judgements on a day-to- day basis regarding assigned and ad-hoc duties.
- Previous experience in residential property an advantage.
- Ability to follow complex written and verbal instruction.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Local Geographical knowledge of Dun Laoghaire and surrounding areas.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Top level detail, organisational, and analytical skills required
- Ability to handle the highest level of confidential issues with the utmost sensitivity.
- Experience supporting senior level executives.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office application ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Contact Orla McMorrow on 01 2301616 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DNG are currently looking for an experienced residential sales negotiator to work in one of our residential branches in Dublin. As one of Ireland’s leading property firms, DNG can offer an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to further their career within the property industry with excellent prospects for the right candidates.
• You must have a current licence issued by the PSRA or hold relevant qualification in property studies.
• Experience (min. 2/3 years) of residential property sales
• Professionalism, commitment & determination to succeed a must.
• Own a car and have a full drivers licence
This is a full time position with core hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and the ability to work Saturdays as and when required. If you feel you are ready for this type of challenge and would like to apply, please email an up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
DNG are currently looking for a property graduate to work within one of our West Dublin branches. As Ireland’s premier property firm we believe this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to start their career within an established and vibrant company -
- You must have a current licence issued by the PSRA or hold relevant qualification in property studies
- Have a good phone manner and have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and work within a team
- Own a car and have a full licence
If you are a recent graduate and considering starting a career in residential sales, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.