DNG are delighted to present a renovated and refurbished, Pre '63, three storey period property, c.1860 laid out with mixed residential and retail use. 58A Blessington Street is centrally located between Dorset Street and Mountjoy Street & benefits excellent local rental demand due to its close proximity to City Centre.
Accommodation consists of three levels with commercial at street level and 2 x 1 bedroom units on first and second floors. This is a well-equipped building and benefits a good fire alarm system, new fully fitted kitchens, new bathrooms & newly fitted electrical storage heaters.
The property is within walking distance to O'Connell Street, Temple Street Children's Hospital, IFSC, Drumcondra & Connolly Train Stations and adjacent the Mater Hospital.
The property maintains many of its original style and character and cleverly designed accommodation throughout
Viewing is very highly recommended.
Shop floor 9m x 4m. Shop floor at street level with dual aspect onto Blessington Street and Mountjoy Street - bathroom facilities 1.5m x 1.5m
Residential unit 1 25 sq.m. First floor 1 bedroom unti with entrance hall, new fully fitted modern grey kitchen/breakfast room and new bathroom with cubicle shower, wc and whb - Seperate double bedroom with high ceilings, contemporary laminated wood floors and original coving
Residential unit 2 27 sq.m. Second floor 1 bedroom unit with hall, fully fitted modern grey kitchen, seperate shower, wc and whb - double bedroom with dual aspect, contemporary laminated wood floors, high ceilings and original feature fireplace
• Pre ’63 Investment property
• Current rental income €69, 600 per annum
• 2 self-contained residential units and retail unit
• New electric heating throughout
• New fully fitted modern grey kitchens
• Upvc double glazed sash windows
• New Fire alarm system
• Three storey red brick corner residence
• Centrally positioned, 700m from O’Connell Street
• 650m from LUAS
• Adjacent Temple Street, Rotunda & the Mater Hospitals
• Easy access to Henry Street, Grafton Street, IFSC, TUD Grangegorman and Trinity College
BER No: 800769523
Performance Indicator: 1986.69