****For Sale via Private Treaty****
54 Main Street, Bray comprises a detached commercial/retail unit (the gross internal area is c.1,357 sq.ft/126.8 sq.m), located at the North end of Bray Main Street, directly adjacent to the old Bray 'Town Hall' building (currently occupied by McDonalds Restaurant). Presented in good condition throughout, this Modern (currently vacant) retail commercial suite would suit a variety of uses including Professional Services offices (solicitors, accountancy firm or similar), Estate Agents, hair & Beauty, café, general retailing etc. Local occupiers include Dunne Stores, Hallmark, Boots and Lloyds Pharmacy, McDonalds, and Lifestyle Sports.The opportunity would suit owner occupier's or private investors alike (perhaps to fund future pension needs).
1. High Profile Retail/Commercial Unit located on Main Street, Bray.
2. The subject property enjoys excellent road frontage onto the busy Main Street.
3. Bray Main St enjoys excellent footfall.
4. Bray Main St is currently being rejuvenated and redeveloped, including the new retail centre 'Bray Central' which is located close by.
5. The property formally operated as a Hairdressing studio, and is presented in 'walk in' condition from a similar operator (presented in excellent condition throughout).
6. The opportunity would suit a variety of uses including beauty or health studio, professional services, retail or cafe etc.
The opportunity is laid out over two storey with a predominantly open plan ground floor, with ‘dual’ returns to the rear of the property. The property has a small mews garden to the rear. The ground floor was previously in use as a hair studio. The internal stairway leads to the first floor which is laid out with a bathroom and two separate ‘treatment’ or office rooms. The upper floors were previously sub leased however they are currently vacant.
Bray is one the fastest growing commuter towns (predominantly serving Dublin city and South county) with an urban and rural population of c. 35,000 persons The town benefits from its coastal location, has excellent transportation links is serviced by the DART and provides easy access to the M11/ M50 motorway, approximately 23 km south of Dublin City Centre. Bray Town Centre is being transformed following the redevelopment of Civic centre and the completion of the new urban and retail complex ‘Bray Central’.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only with the sole selling agent DNG Commercial Division