PRIME READY TO GO RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
51 (Clara House) & 52 (Montrose), Bray Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18 – A Prime Residential Development high profile site measuring c. 0.358 hectares (0.885 acres).
The subject site provides an exceptional opportunity to develop a high quality mixed-use development in a highly accessible and high profile location. The new scheme will be well positioned to capitalise on the revitalisation of the area by developing a key residential scheme capable of providing a significant level of residential accommodation.
Planning allows for a residential development on the subject site which is bounded by Bray Road Foxrock (Frontage) and Kill Lane to the North.
The proposed new development allows for the demolition of the two existing dwellings, the construction of two number apartment blocks (Blocks 1 and 2) linked at ground floor level via a glazed atrium, providing 45 number apartment units. Block 1 fronting Bray Road (N11) and Kill Lane is part three-storey, part four-storey and part five-storey providing 30 number apartments over basement level accommodating 41 number car parking spaces, bicycle parking etc. Block 2 is part three-storey and part five-storey fronting Kill Lane providing 15 number apartments. Vehicular access, basement entrance/egress at Kill Lane Foxrock, Dublin 18. The scheme is designed by renowned DMOD Architectural practice.
• Outstanding residential development in this sought after high profile location.
• Under Planning permission D19A/0006 (Case reference: PL06D.304979) which allows for the development of 45 apartments and 41 car parking spaces.
• Proximity to Foxrock, Cornelscourt, Deans Grange and Cabinteely Villages.
• Potential to extend development in the future subject to future acquisitions.
• Excellent selling & letting location
• Adjoins existing mature residential developments and recreational lands/Public Park at Cabinteely Park.
• Location offers excellent local services and is close to the Cornelscourt Shopping Centre, Stillorgan Shopping Centre, South County Business Park Leopardstown, Sandyford Industrial Park and Carrickmines Retail Park.
• Excellent transport connections including the N11/M50, Bus corridor and LUAS green line only 20 minutes’ walk.
BER: F - G
Under the grant of planning D19A/0006 (Case reference: PL06D.304979) the proposed development will be accessed from the Kill Lane via vehicular access. The total site area measures approximately c. 0.358 hectares (0.885 acres). The subject site is zoned Objective A ‘to protect and-or improve residential amenity’ in accordance with the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Development Plan 2016-2022.
For additional information please contact Gareth Noone DNG 01 491 2675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org