***SELLING NOW FROM PLANS***
Contact us through the link provided to register your interest and speak to us further at www.ringfort.ie
Welcome to Ringfort, Rathmoylon, Co. Meath - A different approach to development.
Ringfort is an exclusive development of 16 ‘A-rated’ large bespoke semi-detached family homes. The developer New Ireland Homes have gone beyond the standard development process & mindset, to ensure that the Ringfort Development is approached with a new development concept. Every aspect of the development has been tailored to suit the purchaser and their lifestyle.
Ringfort’s location has been carefully selected to ensure that you the purchaser gets to experience living the country life, within touching distance of Dublin, in a high-quality home and that you have options to suit your life choices. Ringfort has a prime central position in the most attractive village setting of Rathmoylon
This unique and luxurious development provides a scheme of high-quality design and character whilst respecting the existing amenity of the surrounding area. The secure & private development comprises just sixteen Exclusive 3 & 4 bedroom comfortable family homes.
New Ireland Homes are offering a unique opportunity to the purchasers, who buy off plans, to have a say in the design layout of their new home. You can decide if you want a modular layout or an open plan layout. Want to include a Home office space? Decide whether you want a master bedroom to the front or to the rear of the home. It is your home so we feel you should get to decide how the house interior flows.
Additional to this we are also ensuring that you can easily expand to the attic space or to the rear in the future. We will be accommodating you with services connections to these locations, at no additional cost. Plus, we are providing a serviced Garden shed base!
Rathmoylon Village is perfectly located with the Historical town of Trim only 8km to the south. All necessary local amenities are at hand or within a short perimeter. Local sports and GAA facilities, Shops, Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, Gym and schools are all very close commute.
The busy shopping and commercial hub of Blanchardstown and Ballycoolin are located 36 km from the development, with commute times of approx. 35 mins (off peak). Travel distance from Dublin City Centre is only 45 km.
Modern design with superior specification
• Traditional Block Build to include
a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee
• Each house is designed to achieve
a minimum BER A3 rating with high levels of insulation External & Internal Finishes
• Brick or Stone front façade with render finish to the side and rear
• Reconstituted granite stone sills and heads
• Low profile concrete roof tile‘’Roadstone Causeway’’
• Contemporary style internal doors by‘’Seadec’’
• Quality ironmongery, architraves and skirtings
• Internal walls, ceilings and joinery are painted throughout Door & Windows
• High performance Upvc Grey front door with multi point locking system
• High performance Upvc 1.2 u value double glazed windows from Sean Doyle
• High performance Upvc 1.2 u value double glazed sliding patio door to the rear
Kitchen & Bedrooms
• Stunning fitted kitchen by Cawley Kitchens with stone effect worktop by‘’leading edge’’
• Elegant fitted wardrobes by Cawley Furniture
• High Quality‘’Ideal Standard’’sanitary ware fitted to all bathrooms with stunning floor and wall tiles and fittings by ‘’Porcelanosa’’
• Heated towel rails to main bathroom.
Heating & Plumbing
• Highly efficient Heat Pump by ‘’Daikin’’ for Central heating and hot water
• Highly efficient,low energy radiators throughout
• Quick recovery hot water cylinder to ensure hot water availability
• Generous lighting and power points
• Smoke / heat detectors,carbon monoxide alarms
• Wired for tv, phone and broadband,data outlets in living area
• Wired for intruder alarm.
• Driveway finished in cobble lock with ample parking spaces. Front garden divided by elegant metal railings
• Rear garden is seeded with secure. Block wall to Rear & post and timber panel fences to sides.
• Large green area to the front of the houses secured by a natural stone wall and hedge. Street lighting to
the footpaths and road.
• Landscaping with planting to the development area
Rathmoylon is only 35mins from West Dublin and provides a gateway to Dublin city centre with easy access to the M4 and M50 motorways
Contact Eddie Moran at DNG New Homes to book an appointment to purchase off plans. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4912600