JOINT AGENCY WITH DNG TIMOTHY O'SULLIVAN
******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 27th March 2019 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
DNG Creedon Auctioneers are proud to bring to auction no 17 Ceann Mara Court.
This is a 4 bed end of terrace property located in the Pairc Na Gloine Estate. Built in 2004/5 the house is finished to a high standard and within easy walking distance of Kenmare Town.
The home comprises of 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite), family bathroom, Guest W.C, & Kitchen/ Dining / Living area and represents an ideal holiday home or investment property with its proximity to Kenmare and being in a very much in demand rental area.
The solicitor handling the sale is John McLaughlin of JRAP O MEARA JRAP O'Meara 89/90 South Mall, Cork. DX 2082
DNG Michael Creedon, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of DNG Michael Creedon has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development. (iv) The particulars contained herein are confidential and are given on the strict understanding that all negotiations shall be conducted through DNG Michael Creedon. (v) DNG Michael Creedon disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any particular contained in or omitted from the aforementioned particulars.
Quite cul de sac location
Built in 2004/5
Located a short walk from Kenmare Town Centre
Deceptively spacious property
Ideal holiday home or investment opportunity
Finished to a high standard
Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
BER: D1 BER No.111312518 Energy Performance Indicator:0.00 kWh/m²/yr