Circa 0.5 acre site.
(Subject to planning permission)
Not often does a site come to the market in the much sought after residential location, Ballyogen, Barefield. Slightly elevated from road level, the property has an abdundance of mature trees, dry stone boundary walls and native hedgerows. Water and electricity are passing the front bondary, with surrounding properties being of lush green lands and a host of private family homes, ideal for those seeking countryside living while enjoying a fantastic community enviroment. Barefield National School and the M18 are both within 2.3km with Ennis just an 8 min drive. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by prior appointment with sole selling agents. PSL002295
• Circa 0.5 acre site.
• Slightly elevated.
• Mature trees, hedgerows and dry stone walls.
• Water and electricity passing.
• Barefield National School and M18 circa 2.3km.
• Ennis town 8min drive.
• Excellent residential location, much sought after area.
• Site being sold subject to planning permission.