4 BEDROOM PLUS STUDY HOUSE ASKING €795,000
Ashfield Place is a charming new development of sixteen homes conveniently located in centre of Templeogue village. Just a moment's walk from a superb range of amenities, the location is ideal for downsizers, families and purchasers who value having all their daily necessities right on their doorstep. The homes in Ashfield Place were thoughtfully designed with high-quality finishes throughout to provide contemporary, light filled and energy efficient living.
No.13, a spacious, four-bedroom plus study (c. 1,787 sq. ft. / 166 sq. m.), A3-rated, semi-detached house, will appeal to growing families looking for good internal and external space as well as proximity to schools and sporting facilities. The home also benefits from a sunny, south-west facing garden and two parking spaces in this very well maintained, private development.
Ashfield Place comes with a very high specification to include raised 9ft ceilings on the ground floor and high-performance windows adding to the bright airy light filled accommodation. Externally the houses are finished in an attractive brick and render finished while inside there are custom designed kitchens features luxurious quartz worktops and upstands, bright shaker style cabinetry with pelmet lighting and soft close doors designed for family living. The play area on the green to the front of the development offers a wonderful amenity to residents affording them the luxury of not having to leave Ashfield Place by allowing the children play so close to home.
PLEASE CONTACT DNG NEW HOMES FOR MORE INFO ON - 01 490 2600
Register your interest at http://www.ashfieldplace.ie/
• All homes remaining homes achieve a minimal A3 Building Energy Rating
• These Homes are constructed using timber frame, rendered block work with concrete roof tiles
• Each home benefits from raised 9 ft ceilings on the ground floor
• Excellent standard of wall, floor and roof insulation
• Gas fired central heating and pv panels
• Low maintenance high quality external finishes
• 10 year structural guarantee with Home Bond Kitchen
• Custom designed light grey shaker style kitchens with integrated doors for appliances, and polished chrome door handles.
• High quality quartz worktops and upstand
• Selection of excellent quality appliances included subject to signing contracts within 28 days
• The bathrooms and ensuites are fitted with contemporary bathroom suites
• Polished chrome fittings
• Heated towel rails
• High quality sanitary ware
• Tiling to floors and feature walls
• High quality luxurious dove grey shaker style fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms with cashmere ash carcass, brushed nickel door knobs with soft close drawers.
• Wired for TV, telephone & broadband
• Wired for alarm
• Generous lighting and electrical specification External
• Private rear gardens will be seeded
• Low maintenance, high quality external finishes of brick and render.
• A management company is in place
4 Bed Semi-Detached House (House Type A)
Templeogue is one of Dublin’s most popular and sought after suburbs. Nestled just four miles from Dublin’s City Centre this is a perfect location for a family home.
Ashfield Place benefits from great access fronting directly onto Templeogue Road, just 2 km from Terenure Village and 2.5 km from the M50.
Bushy Park is all but 700m walk from the development providing tranquility at the doorstep.
With a selection of South Dublin’s finest Golf Clubs, restaurants and shopping including Dundrum town Centre nearby leisure time will not be a problem from Ashfield Place. The immediate area benefits from many key amenities including Templeogue Tennis Club, St Faughs GAA Club, St. Judes GAA Club, St. Mary’s College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, and Templeogue United Football Club.
There is an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools to avail of including Pius X and Bishops Shannon’s National School the highly esteemed Terenure College and our Lady’s School along with Templeogue College and Presentation College Terenure.
Local Bars, Restaurants & Cafes
• The Morgue
• Reeves Restaurant,
• Fifty50 Restaurant
• Village Coffee House
• Darcy McGee’s at the Spawell Templeogue
• The Old Orchard Inn in Rathfarnham
• Templeogue Tennis Club
• Our Lady’s Hockey Club
• Ballyboden St Endas GAA Club
• St Jude’s GAA Club
• St Faugh’s GAA Club
• St Mary’s College RFC
• Terenure College RFC
• Templeogue UFC
• Rathfarnham Shopping Centre
• Dundrum Shopping Centre
• Nutgrove Shopping Centre