DNG are delighted to present this utterly impressive, four / five bed, detached family home, with a detached garage, wonderfully located at the end of this much sought after and well regarded development.
This stunning home comes to the market in excellent condition throughout. No. 85 Hollystown Park has been extensively renovated and refurbished in recent years and finished to a very high specification. It now enjoys all the benefits of contemporary living and design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Spanning a hugely impressive 204sq m / 2,196sq ft of light filled, well proportioned and versatile living spaces. The accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway, living room, snug / TV room, kitchen / dining / family room with a complementing utility room, home office / bedroom, en-suite bedroom and downstairs bathroom all on ground floor level. On the first floor you will find three generously proportioned double bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom.
The features continue outside with a large south facing, rear garden with an extensive Granite patio area. The garden is accessed by two independent gated pedestrian entrances. The garden enjoys an abundance of seclusion and privacy from neighbouring homes. To the front is a cobblelock driveway providing off-street parking and access to the extensive detached garage. Additional parking is on offer by means of parking around the green.
85 Hollystown Park enjoys the best of both worlds, as it is away from the hustle and bustle, while still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity. Within close proximity of the N3 / M3 / M50, Blanchardstown shopping centre, as well as a host of other amenities that include shops, schools, public transport, parks and sporting facilities.
Viewing of this truly special family home is an absolute must.
• Stunning four / five bed family home c. 204sq m / 2, 196sq ft
• Four contemporary bathrooms to incl. downstairs bathroom & two en-suite bedrooms and family bathroom all fitted in 2020
• One of the downstairs bedrooms is tailor made for a home office for those that need to work from home
• High standard of finish throughout
• Stunning two tone fitted kitchen
• Beautiful Porcelain floor tiles in the kitchen / dining / living room
• Feature fireplace in the living room
• Bespoke fitted blackout blinds & curtains in all bedrooms fitted in 2019
• Impressive B3 Building Energy Rating
• Eaves & attic insulated and front elevation pumped in 2021
• EWT water softener fitted in 2020
• Gas central heating with a newly installed cylinder in 2020
• Eaves & attic extensively floored in 2021 for extra storage
• Aesthetically pleasing external finish
• Intruder alarm linked to phone app fitted in 2019
• Security cameras front & back with phone app fitted 2020
• 2m / 6ft rear boundary wall
• Professionally landscaped front & rear gardens completed in 2020
• Sun-drenched south facing garden
• Detached garage of approx. 26sq m / 280sq ft with a roller door
• Weatherproof outdoor sockets & outside water tap
• Last house in low-density development of eighty-eight houses
• Quiet enclave of six houses all overlooking a central green
• Minutes from every conceivable amenity
• Easy access to N3 / M3 / M50
Entrance Hall An exceptionally spacious entrance hallway with wood flooring and under stairs storage.
Living Room 6.03m x 4.43m. An inviting room with a feature fireplace and wood flooring.
Snug / TV Room 5.09m x 3.52m. With wood flooring.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 6.62m x 8.91m (AWP). Bright and spacious room with Porcelain floors tiles, a stunning two tone fitted kitchen with Quartz countertops and a range of high quality integrated appliances. Two Velux windows exude an abundance of natural light. A French patio door leads to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 / Home Office 4.68m x 3.01m. Double room with wood flooring and fitted warbrobes. Room currently in use as a home office.
Bedroom 2 3.97m x 3.04m. Double room with wood flooring and fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite 2.40m x 0.81. Contemporary fully tiled suite, consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
Downstairs Bathroom 3.55m x 1.12m. Stunning suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and an electric shower. Heated towel rail. Window provides natural light and ventilation.
Landing With a Velux window which provides natural light.
Bedroom 3 (Master) 5.70m x 4.28m. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, walk-in wardrobe and a Juliet balcony.
En-Suite 2.36m x 2.05m. Contemporary fully tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and a ’waterfall’ shower. Velux window provides natural light and ventilation.
Bedroom 4 4.27m x 2.72m. Double room with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 5 4.23m x 2.89m. Double room with fitted wardrobes.
Family Bathroom 2.48m x 2.27m. Sumptuous fully tiled bathroom suite, consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower head. Velux window provides natural light and ventilation.
BER No: 111045357
Performance Indicator: 134.86