DNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 6 Woodbrook Court to the market. This is an exceptional, top-floor, two bed apartment, measuring no less than 97sq m / 1,044sq ft, which is ideally located within a block of only two apartments.
Benefitting from generously proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall with hot linen press and a storage closet, large & spacious open-plan living / dining room with a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and a main shower room.
One of the outstanding features of this property is the east facing balcony which enjoys views of the meticulously maintained communal grounds & gardens that surround this development.
Woodbrook is a highly regarded and much sought after development located just off the Riverwood Road, which is a short drive from Castleknock village. Woodbrook enjoys close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, Coolmine Train Station, James Connolly Memorial Hospital, The Phoenix Park and The National Aquatic Centre, as well serviced high frequency bus routes, notably the 37 which is a frequent bus route into Dublin City centre. Woodbrook is also immediately accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Features are fantastic, presentation is perfect and as an opportunity this is outstanding.
Viewing is recommended.
• Exceptional, top-floor, two bed apartment c. 97sq m / 1, 044sq ft
• One of only two apartments in the block
• Located last in a quiet enclave adjacent to meticulously maintained grounds & gardens
• Newly installed condenser boiler
• Beautiful interiors
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Private east facing balcony with an outlook over the communal grounds & gardens
• Impressive B3 Building Energy Rating
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating
• Attic access suitable for additional storage
• Burglar alarm
• Ample residents parking
• Exclusive residential development
• Aesthetically pleasing exterior finish with a yellow brick facade
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Petra Management Company
• MANAGEMENT FEE : €1, 477.18 per annum
Entrance Hall With a hot linen press and a separate storage closet. Access to attic space.
Living / Dining Room 9.20m x 3.78m. With wood flooring and recessed ceiling lighting. Double patio doors lead to an east facing balcony.
Kitchen 2.50m x 2.66m. With fitted wall and floor units with Marble countertops, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.59m. With fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 5.17m x 3.14m. With an array of fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Comprising of shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
Shower Room 1.85m x 2.30m. An extensively tiled contemporary suite, comprising of shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Window provides natural ventilation.
BER No: 112948989
Performance Indicator: 149.69