DNG are delighted to present a renovated and refurbished, Pre '63, three storey period property, c.1860 laid out with mixed residential and retail use. 58A Blessington Street is centrally located between Dorset Street and Mountjoy Street & benefits excellent local rental demand due to its close proximity to City Centre.
Accommodation consists of three levels with commercial at street level and 2 x 1 bedroom units on first and second floors. This is a well-equipped building and benefits a good fire alarm system, new fully fitted kitchens, new bathrooms & newly fitted electrical storage heaters.
The property is within walking distance to O'Connell Street, Temple Street Children's Hospital, IFSC, Drumcondra & Connolly Train Stations and adjacent the Mater Hospital.
The property maintains many of its original style and character and cleverly designed accommodation throughout
Viewing is very highly recommended.
• Pre ’63 Investment property
• Current rental income €69, 600 per annum
• 2 self-contained residential units and retail unit
• New electric heating throughout
• New fully fitted modern grey kitchens
• Upvc double glazed sash windows
• New Fire alarm system
• Three storey red brick corner residence
• Centrally positioned, 700m from O’Connell Street
• 650m from LUAS
• Adjacent Temple Street, Rotunda & the Mater Hospitals
• Easy access to Henry Street, Grafton Street, IFSC, TUD Grangegorman and Trinity College
Shop floor 9m x 4m. Shop floor at street level with dual aspect onto Blessington Street and Mountjoy Street - bathroom facilities 1.5m x 1.5m
Residential unit 1 25 sq.m. First floor 1 bedroom unti with entrance hall, new fully fitted modern grey kitchen/breakfast room and new bathroom with cubicle shower, wc and whb - Seperate double bedroom with high ceilings, contemporary laminated wood floors and original coving
Residential unit 2 27 sq.m. Second floor 1 bedroom unit with hall, fully fitted modern grey kitchen, seperate shower, wc and whb - double bedroom with dual aspect, contemporary laminated wood floors, high ceilings and original feature fireplace
BER No: 800769523
Performance Indicator: 1986.69