DNG present to the market with great pleasure this 3 bedroom terraced home in the ever popular Balrothery Estate, No. 36 Balrothery Estate. Neatly nestled in this well established and mature area the property will appeal to all first time buyers and second time buyers alike. Features include a large rear garden and attic conversion and is extended to the rear.
Flooded with natural light, the living spaces are bright and airy with a warm feeling throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, guest bathroom, living room, dining room / 2nd living room, kitchen while upstairs there are 3 very spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and large attic. An enclosed rear garden with access to a rear lane way provides an ideal setting for entertaining guests or enjoying a family BBQ.
No. 36 enjoys a quiet position in this extremely popular, mature, close-knit community. Balrothery is a perfect location for families with it’s great close knit community and large green areas. Conveniently located to all necessary amenities and spoiled with large green areas the location is ideal. The property is also within walking distance of Tallaght Village. The Square shopping centre, Tallaght hospital, Tallaght I.T are also within close proximity. There is ease of access to all major road networks to include the M50, N81 and N7.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Exceptional 3 bedroom home
- Large attic
- Extended to the rear
- Boasting good room proportions
- Driveway with off street parking
- Easy access to all main transport links
- Highly sought after location
BER: G BER No.112429881 Energy Performance Indicator:511.33 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance hallway - 1.889 x 2.966
- Kitchen - 2.920 x 3.587
- Living room - 3.722 x 4.508
- Bedroom 1 - 3.559 x 3.357 - Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - 3.895 x 3.205 - Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 - 2.689 x 2.430
- Bathroom - 2.237 x 2.058 - Tiled, bath / shower, W.C, W
- Attic 5.673 x 3.525
Please see map.