DNG - Castleknock are delighted to present this fantastic, three-bed, second-floor, end of block apartment, which is ideally located within the highly sought-after Collegewood development.
No. 33 Goldsmith Hall is a stunning, dual aspect apartment, which enjoys the benefit of two wrap-around balconies that bask in the best of the sunshine.
Benefitting from generously proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, a large & spacious open-plan living / dining room with a fitted kitchen, three bedrooms (two en-suite) and a main bathroom. Room proportions are generous and decoration stylish and in vogue. This property is sure to have vast appeal.
One of the outstanding features of this property are the wonderful, enclosed, balconies on offer; one is south facing and the other is east facing. Both balconies enjoy views over meticulously maintained communal grounds & gardens. Additionally, there is designated parking and visitor parking available.
Collegewood is located just off the Carpenterstown Road and was developed by Kimpton Vale Ltd in 2003 on part of the former grounds of Castleknock College. Collegewood is a short stroll to Castleknock Village (pedestrian access via College Grove) and is also within walking distance of the Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge) and The Phoenix Park.
Collegewood also enjoys close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre, as well as the 37 / 38 high frequency bus routes into Dublin City centre. Collegewood is also very accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Features are fantastic, presentation is perfect and as an opportunity this is outstanding.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Stunning, second-floor, end of block, three-bed apartment c. 91sq m / 980sq ft
• Beautifully decorated throughout
• Kitchen with high-end kitchen appliances
• Three beautiful bathroom suites to include the main bathroom & two en-suite all with pump showers
• Impressive B3 BER (Building Energy Rating)
• Newly installed condenser boiler
• Unencumbered sale
• No rent cap
• Bright & spacious accommodation throughout
• Burglar alarm
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating
• Dual aspect
• Two large wrap-around south and east facing balconies
• Each balcony has views of meticulously maintained grounds & gardens
• One designated parking space with visitor spaces dispersed throughout the development
• Extra car-parking space can be rented for €50 per month
• 8km to Dublin City Centre
• 10 minutes walk to Castleknock Village
• 20 minutes walk to Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge)
• 20 minutes walk to Phoenix Park
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Smith Property Management
• MANAGEMENT FEE : c. €2, 400.00 per annum
Entrance Hall With wood flooring. Access to storage closet and hot press.
Living / Dining Room 5.72m x 2.97m (AWP). Spacious room with wood flooring. Patio door to an east-facing balcony which catches the best of the morning sunshine.
Kitchen 2.91m x 2.41m. With fitted wall & base units, incorporating oven, hob & extractor hood and washing machine. Floor tiles and tiled countertop splashback.
Bedroom 1 3.00m x 2.38m. With wood flooring and a fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 (En-Suite) 5.01m x 3.21m. With wood flooring and fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite 1.92m x 1.56m. An extensively tiled suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
Master Bedroom (En-Suite) 4.63m x 4.71m. With wood flooring and fitted wardrobes. Patio door to a south-facing balcony which basks in the sunshine throughout the day.
En-Suite 2.73m x 1.60m. An extensively tiled suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
Bathroom 2.13m x 2.01m. An extensively tiled suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with a shower.
BER No: 107359903
Performance Indicator: 136.91