*****VERY SPACIOUS + STUNNING 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX PREVIOUSLY 3 BEDROOM CONFIGURATION ******
DNG are proud to present this stunning previously 3 bedroom home to the market. The property has been re configured to a very large 2 bedroom property but easily converted back to a 3 bedroom design. No. 30 is located within the exclusive surrounds of Saggart, situated in a private and secure gated development which is renowned as one of the most appealing residential addresses in the area.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for a home or indeed a lucrative investment opportunity as the demand for rental accommodation is extremely strong. A potential buyer could expect to receive a very strong yield on an ongoing basis.
Spanning c. 148.14 Sq m of well proportioned and versatile accommodation with living spaces that are bathed in natural light. The property is in need of slight cosmetic upgrade and is laid out over two levels and briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway, superb open plan living/dining room with access to a large balcony, kitchen, guest bathroom and a utility room. The first floor comprises of 2 very spacious double bedrooms with 1 en-suite, storage closet, hot-press and a main bathroom.
No. 30 offers the best of both worlds, enjoying a peaceful setting away from the hustle and bustle of the city while still offering easy access to a host of amenities via many transport links including the Luas Red Line terminus located within walking distance. Saggart Village with its shops, eateries and local pubs is also within a short stroll. There is also ease of access to all main road networks with the N7, N81, & M50 nearby.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Formerly 3 bedroom now large 2 bedroom duplex c.148 Sq m
- Stunning high ceilings throughout
- Boasting large spacious rooms
- South facing balcony
- Fully alarmed
- Utility Room
- Exclusive sought after gated development
- Easy access to all main transport links
- Own door access
- Will achieve a strong rental return
BER: B3 BER No.105715270
- Entrance hallway - 5.779 x 2.098
- Guest bathroom - 1.119 x 3.777 - W.C., WHB
- Kitchen- 4.549 x 3.468 - Contemporay tile floor and backsplash, Solid wooden fitted kitchen
- Living / dining room - 7.956 x 7.1 - Double bay window, feature fire place, high ceilings,solid wood floors
- Utility room - 1.492 x 1.405 - Plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom 1 - 8.791 x 4.522 - Large bay window, fitted wardrobe, en-suite, solid wooden floors
- En-suite - 2.255 x 1.710 - Tiled, WHB, W.C., shower
- Bedroom 2 - 3.759 x 5.816 - Bay windows, fitted wardobes, high quality storage shelving
- Bathroom - 5.816 x 2.308 - Bath, tiled, W.C., WHB
Please see map above