DNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 30 Station Court Way to the market. This is a top-floor, two bed apartment, measuring no less than 65sq m / 700sq ft.Benefitting from generously proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, spacious open-plan living / dining room with a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom.One of the outstanding features of this property is the east facing balcony which enjoys views of the meticulously maintained communal grounds that surround this development and of the green space adjacent to the Station Court development. Additionally, there is ample residents only parking throughout the development.Station Court is a highly regarded and much sought after development located just off the Clonsilla Road. As the name suggest Station Court is in immediate proximity of Coolmine Train Station. The apartment is also in close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital, The Phoenix Park and The National Aquatic Centre, as well as high frequency bus routes into Dublin City centre. Station Court is also immediately accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.Viewing is recommended.
• Built c. 2002
• Unencumbered sale
• Ready for immediate occupancy
• Sold as seen
• Top-floor, two bed apartment c.65sq m / 700sq ft
• Two bathrooms to include main bathroom and en-suite
• One of only two apartments in the block
• Recently painted throughout
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Private east facing balcony with an outlook over the communal grounds
• East-west facing apartment
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating with a modern boiler
• Attic access
• Burglar alarm
• Two registered parking spaces
• Exclusive residential development
• Immediate access to Coolmine Train Station
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Smith Property Management
• MANAGEMENT FEE : €1, 158.95
Entrance Hall With wood flooring. Hot linen press.
Living / Dining Room 6.67m x 3.13m. With wood flooring.
Kitchen 2.30m x 2.63m. With fitted wall and base units. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor and tiled countertop splashback.
Bedroom 1 4.00m x 2.85m. With a fitted triple warbrobe.
Bedroom 2 (Master) 3.67m x 3.71m. With a fitted quadruple wardrobe.
En-Suite With an extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
Bathroom 2.50m x 1.77m. With an extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment.
BER No: 114873763
Performance Indicator: 174.22