Situated on a quiet cul de sac at this ever popular residential location of Dungarvan town, Seapark is close to all amenities including, The Waterford Greenway, (100 meters from the doorstep), Abbeyside Cove five minutes walk away, schools, and Dungarvan town centre just a short walk along the Greenway. This single storey house is especially well situated backing onto 'Whites Strand' and the rear of the house could be beautifully developed to accommodate the coastal views from the house.
There is off street parking to accommodate two vehicles, front garden and a private rear garden, ideal for a suitable extension if desired.
A little Gem that should not be missed!!!
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
• Finished in pale brown brick at front
• Driveway for two vehicles.
• Side access with secure solid timber gate.
• Private rear garden.
• Lawns to front and rear.
• Solid timber garden shed.
• Close to large open green area.
• Less than 100 metres to The Waterford Greenway.
• Five minutes walk to White Strand.
• Five minutes walk to The Abbeyside Beach Cove.
• Light fittings.
• Floor coverings.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Oil fired central heating.
• PVC double glazed windows.
• PVC facia and soffit.
• Close access to the N25 Waterford/Cork route.
• Cable TV and broadband.
• Excellent location…..close to schools and all town amenities.
BER: D1 BER No.108516667 Energy Performance Indicator:237.52 kWh/m²/yr
From DNG Morrissey Properties drive across the bridge into Abbeyside, through the set of traffic lights near Eurospar, proceed to the roundabout and take the second exit to the right, drive along this road for ¾ mile approx. and turn right into Seapark. Proceed into Seapark for 100 metres and turn left onto Glendine Drive, continue to the end of the cul de sac and see number 24 Glendine Drive on the left side, see the DNG Morrissey Properties For Sale sign.