DNG - Castleknock are delighted to present this fantastic, two-bed, first floor apartment, which is ideally located within the highly sought-after Phoenix Park Racecourse. No. 23 Rosanule is a stunning, dual aspect apartment which enjoys spacious accommodation and is presented in excellent condition throughout.
Benefitting from generously proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, a large & spacious open-plan living / dining room / kitchen, two bedrooms (master en-suite) and a main bathroom. Room proportions are generous and decoration stylish and in vogue. This property is sure to have vast appeal.
One of the outstanding features of this property is the two wonderful, enclosed balconies, which enjoy views over meticulously maintained communal grounds & gardens. Additionally, there is a designated underground parking space and visitor parking available.
As well as the Phoenix Park being just a 5 minute walk, where a host of sporting and recreational pursuits can be enjoyed, on-site facilities include a convenience store, coffee shop and gym, as well as having its own landscaped communal gardens. The property is extremely convenient to both Castleknock and Ashtown Villages, with an array of amenities to enjoy. Ashtown train station is just a 10 minute walk, as well as there being an excellent bus service to City Centre just outside the development. There is also immediate access to the N3, M3 and M50, which makes this an ideal location for any commuter.
Features are fantastic, presentation is perfect and as an opportunity this is outstanding.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Stunning, first-floor, two-bed apartment c. 77.5sq m / 834sq ft
• Beautifully decorated throughout
• Kitchen with high-end integrated appliances
• Beautiful, contemporary bathroom suites to include the main bathroom & en-suite
• No rent cap
• Bright & spacious accommodation throughout
• Burglar alarm
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating
• One of only eight apartments in the block
• Dual aspect
• Large south (approx. 9sqm) and north (approx. 4sqm)facing balconies
• Each balcony has views of meticulously maintained grounds & gardens
• Designated underground parking space with ample visitor spaces dispersed throughout the development
• 6km to Dublin City Centre
• 10 minutes walk to Ashtown Train Station
• 5 minutes walk to Phoenix Park
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Wyse Property Management
• MANAGEMENT FEE : c. € 1, 987.00 per annum
Entrance Hall Spacious entrance hall with two storage closets and wood flooring.
Living / Dining Room 7.00m x 3.85m. A beautifully decorated room with wood flooring and recessed spot lighting. Access to the south facing living / dining room balcony.
Kitchen 3.25m x 2.60m. Fitted kitchen with a range of fitted wall & floor units, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob & extractor hood. Floor tiles. Access to the kitchen balcony.
Bedroom 1 (Master) 3.32m x 3.00m. With fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Bathroom Contemporary, extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and pump shower.
Bedroom 2 3.88m x 2.04m. With fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 2.30m x 2.00m. Contemporary, extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment.
BER No: 100898204
Performance Indicator: 134.33