DNG - Castleknock are delighted to present no. 20 Oaktree Green to the market. This is a truly magnificent, extended, four-bed, family home, which has been extensively renovated, refurbished and modernised in recent years.
This stunning home comes to the market in turn-key condition throughout and immediately upon entering the attention to detail and the immaculately maintained nature of this property is clearly evident. Decorated with an abundance of sheer good taste and stylish flair, no. 20 Oaktree Green is finished to a very high specification and enjoys all the benefits of contemporary living and design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Spanning 172sq m / 1,851sq ft (192sqm / 2,066sq ft to include the attic) of light filled, well proportioned and versatile living spaces. The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, an inviting living room, an open plan kitchen / dining / family room with a complementing utility room, guest toilet and TV room / study all on the ground floor level. On the first floor are four bedrooms (master en-suite) and a stunning family shower room completes the first floor accommodation. The attic has been wonderfully converted too.
The features continue outside with a glorious rear garden accessed by an independent gated pedestrian entrance. The garden enjoys an abundance of seclusion and privacy from neighbouring homes and it is dressed with an extensive patio area, a manicured lawn, colourful trees, shrubbery and plant life. There is a Shanette galvanised (wood effect) & insulated garden shed nicely tucked away in the corner of the garden. To the front is a driveway which provides off-street parking. Additional parking is on offer by means parking around this quiet enclave.
20 Oaktree Green is exceptionally located quiet enclave of only seventeen houses, immediately adjacent to two residents' greens. The location of this property is second to none, with Castleknock & Blanchardstown Villages with all they have to offer just a short stroll away. There is also a good selection of primary schools within walking distance, including the ever-popular Scoil Thom�is. There are excellent transport facilities with Castleknock Train Station just a five minute walk, along with a number of Dublin Bus routes available. The N3 / M3 / M50 is a two minute drive.
Features are fantastic, presentation is perfect and as an opportunity this is outstanding. Viewing is an absolute must.
• Built c. 1989
• Extensively extended & renovated in recent years
• Stunning four-bed semi-detached home
• Wonderfully converted attic
• Three bathrooms to incl. guest toilet, en-suite and family shower room
• Beautifully presented throughout
• High standard of finish throughout
• Stunning fitted kitchen by Arrital - Italian design in Cherry wood shaker style units with De Bros Granite countertops
• Porcelain floor tiles in the entrance hall & in the kitchen area
• Semi-solid Oak wood floors in the living room & in the dining / family room area
• Stunning staircase with glass balustrades
• Feature fireplace in the living room
• AAA rated triple glazed PVC windows & composite front door installed 5 years ago. Extension and TV room / study have double glazed PVC windows
• Composite front door with a superior locking system
• Monitored PhoneWatch alarm
• 360mb broadband
• Aesthetically pleasing external finish with red brick and render
• Large corner plot of c. 415 sq m
• Rear garden approx. 6.5m / 21ft deep x 21m / 69ft wide
• Shanette galvanised (wood effect) & insulated garden shed with a double glazed window (14.3sq m / 154sq ft)
• Driveway providing off-street parking
• Last house in a quiet enclave of only seventeen houses
• Adjacent to two residents’ greens
• 9km to Dublin City Centre
• 20 minutes walk to Castleknock & Blanchardstown Villages
• 10 minutes walk to Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge)
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• Easy access to N3 / M3 / M50
Entrance Hall Bright & spacious entrance hallway with Porcelain floor tiles and cloak room.
Living Room 6.07m x 4.13m. A inviting bay window room with a feature fireplace and a semi-solid Oak wood floor.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 7.25m x 7.70m (AWP). Stunning fitted kitchen by Arrital - Italian design Cherry wood shaker style wall & base units with a feature island unit with De Bros Granite countertops and a range of high quality Neff appliances. The kitchen area has Porcelain floor tiles and the dining / family area has semi-solid Oak wood floors. Three Velux windows exude an abundance of natural light into the hub of this house. Double patio doors lead to the rear garden.
Utility Room With fitted wall and base units, plumbed for washing machine and a separate dryer. Door to the side-passage.
Downstairs Toilet Comprising of wash hand basin and toilet. Window provides natural light and ventilation.
TV Room / Study 4.10m x 2.66m. Bay window room with fitted carpet.
Landing With hot linen press. A gable-end window provides easterly natural light.
Bedroom 1 3.07m x 2.95m. With fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.95m. With fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 (Master) 3.56m x 3.53m. With wood floor boards and an array of fitted warbrobe space.
Bedroom 4 2.71m x 2.43m. With wood floor boards.
Shower Room 1.66m x 3.81m. Stunning fully tiled suite with quality sanitary ware comprising; wash hand basin with a complementing vanity unit, toilet, a pump shower with a Rainfall shower. Heated towel rail and recessed ceiling lighting.
Attic Landing With a Velux window.
Attic 4.70m x 4.20m. With recessed ceiling lighting, eaves storage and two Velux windows provide an abundance of natural light. Currently used as a bedroom.
BER No: 114799919
Performance Indicator: 184.53