DNG Royal County are delighted to present 14 Dunville Park to the open market, an elegantly presented A rated, 3-bedroom family home extending to c.138 sqm. This is an exceptionally large home with bright and spacious accommodation boasting 9ft high ceilings on the ground floor. There is potential to convert the attic giving an additional c.42sqm of habitable living space. The front and rear garden are landscaped and there is off street parking to the front of the property for two cars.
The house is within walking distance of Johnstown Shopping Centre, St Stephen's Primary School and Colaiste na Mi Secondary School. Navan Town is located 5km and easy access to the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, N3 with N2 also within close proximity and only 45 minutes from Dublin City and 35 minutes from the M50. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
* Engineered hardwood flooring in parquet style throughout the ground floor
* Wall paneling in the master bedroom, living room and dining area.
* Landing and stairs carpeted and edged with cotton binding
* Linen press shelved and railed for convenient storage space
* Alarm and security cameras fitted, covering front, back and side of the house
* Dividing fences fitted to the front of the house
* Landscaped Rear garden
* Additional 40m2 in the attic, fitted with a stairs, suitable for conversion
* Triple glazing through-out
Strictly by appintment only, contact Niamh Giffney 046 9073737.