DNG are delighted to bring to the market no. 1 Huntstown Grove a three bed, semi-detached property, with an attic conversion, presented in turn-key condition.
The accommodation is both bright and airy and briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room, open-plan kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms, modern family bathroom and a converted attic.
This property benefits from off-street parking for a number of cars to the front. You also have the benefit of a 5m /16.5ft wide side entrance leading to a private rear garden with a south / southwest facing orientation. To the rear of the garden you have a modern cabin that has been finished to a very high standard, offering tremendous flexibilty. It could easily be used as a home office.
No. 1 Huntstown Grove is easily accessible to a host of amenities, such as well serviced high frequency bus routes, good transport links; N3 /M3 / M50 providing direct access to the Airport / City Centre, Connolly Hospital, excellent schools and recreational facilities and Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. The Phoenix Park is only a 15 minute drive away and Clonsilla Train Station is easily accessible with connections to both the Luas and DART.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Three bed, semi detached home with attic conversion approx. 93sq m / 1, 000sq ft
• Obvious potential to extend the existing accommodation to the side and rear of the property.
• Extensively renovated and refurbished in recent years
• New gas boiler that has recently been installed
• Modern bathroom
• New double glazed windows to the front of the property
• Burglar alarm
• Spacious cabin fitted to the rear garden that has been extensivly insulated and is fully powered
• South / southwest facing rear garden with a 5m / 16.5ft wide side entrance
• Ample parking to the front for up to 3 cars
• Easy reach to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
Living Room 4.54m x 3.40m. Inviting room with laminat flooring and tv point.
Kitchen/Dining room 5.30m x 2.90m. Open plan room that has been fitted to a modern standard with laminate flooring and rear access.
Bedroom 1 3.20m x 3.13m. Double bedroom with laminat flooring and double wardrobe space.
Bedroom 2 3.20m x 3.62m. Double room with laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 2.58m x 2.14m. Laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom 1.99m x 1.95m. Newly fitted bathroom with wc, whb, bath with electric shower unit and window for natural ventilation.
Attic Room 5.16m x 3.83m. Spacious room with eaves storage, solid wood flooring and tv point.
BER No: 107578924
Performance Indicator: 207.41