Idyllic Scandinavian Style Treehouse Retreat along the Banks of the Renowned Fishing Lake of Lough Ramor in Virginia County Cavan.
• After a long week of toil the location of this property less than 1 hours drive from Dublin City offers the perfect get away from the bustle of urban life. Only one-hour drive from Dublin you can find yourself sitting in this treehouse style cabin that is nestled among the branches with a glass of wine looking forward to an idyllic weekend way from all your troubles and cares.
• Although the property sits on a spacious site with ample car parking around the dwelling, the location of the property along the banks of Lough Ramor and opposite the lake from Virginia town, allows the current owners and prospective ones an alternative form of transport via the on site private jetty and boat to Virginia town to go shopping or to eat out at such landmark restaurants such as The Lakeside Manor Hotel or St Kieran’s Restaurant, or even the renowned Richard Corrigan’s Virginia Park Lodge Hotel and Golf Course, all a short trip by boat.
• All the seasons can be experienced, from the cold star lit winter nights complete with storms and howling breezes to the Bluebell infested spring forests at your door, to the warm sunny days lounging on your private deck or boating or swimming in the lake, to autumn leaves with colours too numerous to mention carpeting the forest floor.
• It is just as enjoyable to sit looking out the window on a wet windy day watching the trees dance and sway to the winds pleasure while enjoying the warmth and comfortable of your log cabin or toast yourself in the in-house sauna.
• The setting of this stunning property also acts as a haven that protects you and your family from the from the crazy world by surrounding yourself with the natural world. The wildlife on your doorstep can be seen from the cabin windows where adults and children alike, can watch without disturbing the local wildlife.
• As well as the aforementioned boating excursions from the private jetty, the lake also offers numerous other activities and amenities to your door step, including swimming, fishing, canoeing etc
• This is one of a small scale development of 8 No. log cabins with gated access.
• The development is set amidst woodlands in the parish of Munterconnaught which is located within easy access of the Virginia/Dublin Road and M3 motorway.
Energy Performance Indicator:294.05 kWh/m²/yr
Hall - 3.0m x 2.1m
Kitchen - 2.6m x 2.3m
Sitting/dining room - 3.3m x 5.7m
WC - 2.3m x 1.4m
Sauna/Shower room - 2.8m x 1.8m
Bedroom 1 - 2.6m x 2.6m
Landing - 1.1m x 1.2m
Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 3.2m
Bedroom 3 - 3.3m x 3.2m