******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 28th June 2019 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €10,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
DNG WH Giles are proud to present land measuring 0.54 ha or 1.33 acres. The lands are located only a mere 5.6 km from the prosperous town of Castleisland, Co. Kerry. The folio for the lands is KY42896F. Castleisland is a town in east County Kerry. It is close to the Limerick border and close to the Cork border, and the main road in western and southern Kerry passes through here. The N21 from Limerick continues on to Tralee while the N22 goes to Killarney and other towns in southern Kerry.
The Glanaruddery Mountains to the north and the Stack's Mountains to the west define the beginning of the 'Vale of Tralee', at the mouth of which Castleisland is situated. Most of the land around Castleisland is pasture for dairy stock, with bogland located at various locations around the town, particularly to the east and south. It is in the barony of Trughanacmy.
The best way to find this property is using the Eircode. These lands do not have an Eircode. The Eircode provided is for the neighbouring property. If you place the Eircode V92 TP95 into google on your phone. Click search and this will bring you directly to the property next door. The lands for sale we are selling is located a mere 20 m from the Eircode. It is located on the junction on the road.